Chapter Two: Hayride Fair

I woke up the next day today was hayride fair Gladys Presley found her,Elvis Presley and Liz dancing and making scramble eggs and toast for breakfast and Elvis sing Stuck on you I sing with  Elvis Presley, I finished singing .And we started to eat our breakfast Gladys Presley said Elvis boo you should take Liz to the hayride Fair I looked at Gladys Presley I never been to a hayride fair before? in Mississippi Elvis Presley said if you like we can go together as a date to know each other? Elvis Presley wink at me I blushed at Elvis Presley wink I said sure we can go together. The hayride fair had loads of people with different talents and there was alot of rides to choose from but people hear singing from different people Elvis Presley was next to sing but he was nervous his family and I wish Elvis Presley good luck Elvis Presley sings that's all right he sing and dance but Elvis Presley kept his eyes on me after he finished singing I said Elvis Presley you sing amazing Elvis said thank you liz. But little did I know someone was watching Elvis Presley and it was colonel Tom Parker. (Colonel Tom Parker P.O.V) At that moment I saw that this Elvis Presley would sing for the world and I had to get him to be my singing client. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I decided to take Liz on the ferris Wheel me and Liz went all the way up and saw the view the ferris Wheel stop at the top and rock back and forth gently I could tell Liz hold on to me I said are you okay? Liz said im just a little scare of falling i hold on to Liz and said I never let you fall my darling. (Liz P.O.V) at that moment Elvis Presley and i where so close together Elvis Presley kiss my lips gently at a beautiful sunset then the ferris Wheel went all the way down back to the ground i look at Elvis and said the hayride fair is fun I started to get cold Elvis give me his jacket to wear to keep warm me Elvis Presley said here Liz my jacket will keep you warm from the cold air. Elvis Presley and I went back to Elvis Presley home his mama Gladys Presley said did you two have fun at the hayride fair I said it was so much fun I kiss Elvis Presley cheek and said thank you for taking me to the hayride Fair. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I smile at Liz I felt her kiss on my cheek still my mama looked at me and said you like her Elvis boo? I looked at my mama and said yes mama I like Liz more then like I love her.