Chapter Eight: Snow in/snowball fight

(Elvis Presley P.O.V) It was December and winter was around the corner, same with Christmas and it was snowing hard and I lookout the window it snow nine feet and have mercy!! My Liz was still asleep but she was recover after she was kidnaped by Colonel Tom Parker was not getting out of jail. But I look at Liz I rub her cheek Liz only move a little bit but she open her eyes and she smile,said good morning Elvis. (Liz P.O.V) I woke up and saw Elvis smiling and I look at the window it was snowing hard Elvis Presley said sweetheart it is snowing hard gladys Presley said Elvis Presley Jesse Presley and Liz breakfast is ready Jesse Presley said I get the morning newspaper Elvis and gladys Presley said Don't open that door!!! Jesse Presley opened the door snow covered Jesse Presley a newfoundland dog got Jesse Presley out of the snow Jesse Presley said thanks Rockefeller. After breakfast Me and Elvis, Jesse where outside Jesse Presley was throwing snowballs at Elvis said Liz come and join the snowball fight with us? Jesse Presley and I threw a snowball at Elvis said two against one thats not fair!! Elvis threw a snowball at us i said to Jesse Presley take cover we duck and covered Jesse Presley said Liz what do we do we surrender? I looked at Jesse Presley we Never surrender i threw a snowball at Elvis said you got a good snowball throwing arm.Elvis threw a snowball at my shoulder I landed in the pile of snow i said to Jesse Presley take your brother down Jesse Presley said will do captain Liz. I pretend I close my eyes in the snow battlefield Jesse Presley threw his snowball at his brother Elvis but missed Elvis threw his snowball at his brother Jesse Presley landed in the pile of snow too. Elvis Presley said nobody can beat the king of Rock and Roll in a snowball fight and I won!!! Elvis did his victory dance. I made hot chocolate for me and Elvis i look that Jesse Presley got his chocolate already i was singing you ain't nothing but a hound dog while making hot chocolate Elvis Presley hold me in his arms while he watched me making hot chocolate Elvis presley said hot chocolate yum I said its homemade hot chocolate. Elvis said do know what goes better with hot chocolate I look at Elvis and I said what goes better with hot chocolate? Whip cream Elvis got the can of whip cream and put it on top of the hot chocolate in our mugs. All of the Sudden Elvis Presley spray can of whip cream on me Elvis Presley started laughing I said oh really whip cream war I grab a can of whip cream and spray it on Elvis Presley, I started a can of whip cream war Elvis Presley got so much whip cream on him I looked at Elvis Presley and I said Elvis you got whip cream on your cheek. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) me and Liz looked at each other we started laughing we had a can of whip cream war in my mama kitchen I said uh Liz Sweetheart you got whip cream on your lip Liz looked at her lips and try to clean it up I said allow me Sweetheart I kissed Liz's lips where so sweet because of the whip cream Liz and I kissed for awhile. When all of the Sudden I heard my mama gladys Presley said dear baby Jesus what happen in my kitchen? I started to explain but Liz beat me to it God I love her. But Liz and I clean up my Mama kitchen my mama gladys Presley smile at both of us I'm happy to be in liz life and it makes me really happy after cleaning up the kitchen Jesse Presley said goodnight Elvis and Liz. I play some music and I said liz may I have this dance? (Liz P.O.V) The song that Elvis play was i was almost true to you and then he started singing the song and I dance with Elvis this evening was quite wonderful I didn't want this night to ended.