Chapter Nine:First Couple Fight

(Liz P.O.V.) Elvis Presley would come home from his music traveling and movie making that sometimes work would make him stress i said elvis i made you a sandwich and i got you a bottle of coke elvis said not now Liz i have to write a new song and im stress out enough as it is. I said maybe i can help you out with your movie lines that's when elvis yelled at me for the first time LIZ NOT NOW IM SO BUSY NOW DON'T BUG ME!!!! i run upstairs and locked the bedroom door, cried on the pillow. (Elvis Presley P.O.V.) The look on Liz face i made her cried my mama gladys Presley said elvis boo you made liz cry i think you should said your sorry and apologizes to her i looked at my mama and said your right i went to liz bedroom door and knock gently. I said liz are you there sweetheart? (Liz P.O.V.) I heard elvis voice i didn't want to talk to him after he yelled at me i stayed quiet and i heard Elvis Presley say Liz Sweetheart im so very sorry i yelled at you i had very rough day with making new music and doing new movies. Elvis Presley waited for me to response but i was too upset Elvis Presley said i sleep in my bedroom and i give you some space i heard Elvis Presley foot steps walked away and i heard his bedroom door close gently. That night i couldn't sleep when i toss to the other side of the bed was empty that's where Elvis Presley would sleep next to me. I was about to go down to the kitchen to get a glass of milk to help me sleep but i heard Elvis Presley singing a new song don't leave me my sweet when i listen carefully elvis presley was singing about me of how sorry he was about yelling at me i thought to myself he wrote a song that he was sorry elvis went to bed and fell asleep i opened the door quietly to elvis bedroom and i said quietly saying elvis are you awake? (Elvis Presley P.O.V.) When i opened my eyes i heard liz voice that awoke me from my sleep liz sweetheart are you okay? Liz shooked her and she said she couldn't sleep i open my arms for her and she cuddled in my arms and i told her i said liz sweetheart i am so sorry i yelled at you and made you cried i hug liz tight and i hold her. Liz said elvis its okay i said to her liz it is not okay i yelled at you and i made you cried and i know you where trying to cheer me up after a long day at work. And i eat the sandwich you made i drink the bottle of coke cola and thank you sweetheart. Liz told me she couldn't sleep i sing to her i sing love me tender liz looked at me with her sleepy green eyes god she was so beautiful when she was sleepy when i finished singing love me tender liz fell asleep. I rub liz cheek and smiled at her when she was asleep in my bed i started to yawn and i fell asleep with liz in my arms liz sleep on my chest. The next morning the sun was rising i woke up first liz was still asleep she was so peaceful sleeping on my chest i rub liz cheek liz move only a little bit but i smile that i apologize to liz started to wake up when i saw her eyes opened good morning elvis i smiled at liz i loved her voice was like a angel liz was making a cup of coffee for the both of us i walk to liz and i said to her i promise not to work to hard i kiss liz lips gently as a promise kiss to liz. (Liz P.O.V.) When Elvis Presley kiss my lips gently it was a promise kiss and i believe Elvis Presley word and i know we can work together and Elvis Presley knew as well. Jesse Presley and Gladys Presley where watching us they knew we made up which spending time with Elvis Presley was the best love medicine. Yay my brother elvis and liz made up Gladys Presley said praise the lord of baby jesus our elvis presley and our sweet liz made up i bake breakfast i make french toast and coffee Elvis Presley and Gladys Presley, jesse presley had the best breakfast.