Chapter Six: A Presley family reunion/ Kidnapped

Liz, Elvis Presley and Jesse Presley time travel back to Elvis Presley timeline we got back in Elvis timeline Elvis said is everyone alright Liz are you okay? Liz said Elvis I'm alright Jesse Presley said brother you should keep Liz she is cute as a butterfly. Gladys Presley heard her other son voice Gladys Presley said Jesse Presley is that you? Jesse said mama is that you? Gladys Presley hug her son Jesse Presley and she cry as well who brought you back? Jesse Presley said Liz did mama Gladys Presley said Liz you brought back my Jesse Presley? That was so very brave of you to find my son. And Elvis is so very happy to see his brother again Gladys Presley hug me tight and said thank you so much Liz. Elvis Presley hug me behind me and said my mama is really happy to have Jesse Presley back in her life same with my father I look at Jesse Presley talking with his mama and father Presley I looked at Elvis and said that's what I wanted to see a happy family seeing their love ones again. Elvis Presley smile of what I said Liz I love you so very much I hug Elvis Presley. (Gladys Presley P.O.V) I look at Liz and my son Elvis Presley they are so very happy together I told Liz there aren't enough bedrooms Elvis Presley said mama Liz can sleep with me if she likes Liz said I share a room with Elvis I don't mind. Gladys Presley smile and said alright then. (Liz P.O.V) I look at Elvis Presley give me his smirk that he give me which means he was excited and happy that I was sharing his bedroom. I put my outfits away in one drawer i put the blue dress that Gladys Presley give me in the closet and hang it up I saw Elvis Presley smiling at me and said you staying in my bedroom I'm happy my darling I hug Elvis Presley me too. I look at the newspaper and saw that there was a job that B.B. king and Big mama Thornton where looking for a singer in B.B. king club on Beale street I wrote down the address on a piece of paper I went to address and knock on the door. (B.B. king P.O.V) I open the door and saw Elvis Presley girl outside my door and said what can I do for you? young lady asked if the singer job was available I said well we need you to sing what song will you be singing for us. Liz P.O.V I looked at B.B. king and said I'm going to sing I won't say I'm love but I am I sing the song in a beautiful melody B.B. king said my oh my what amazing voice you have all sudden mama Thornton said that girl has a beautiful voice my dear the singing job is yours I thanked B.B. king and mama Thornton. I walk back to the Presley house and I told Elvis I got a job as a singer working with B.B. king and mama Thornton Elvis twirl me around, give me a sweet gentle kiss and said I knew you a beautiful song darling. Gladys Presley said Liz dear I heard you got a job working for B.B. king and mama Thornton they are sweet people Jesse Presley said you be singing with my brother Elvis. I said I know but I'm a little nervous about singing to crowd of people all of sudden I was kidnapped by Colonel Tom Parker.(Colonel Tom Parker P.O.V) I kidnapped Elvis Presley girl and without her Elvis can't sing a duet without his girl. (Liz P.O.V) I try to call Elvis name but Colonel Tom Parker cover my mouth with a bandana and took me to his house and put me in a dusty old basement and tied me up to a chair and lock the basement door little did Colonel Tom Parker know that Elvis friends saw what happen they rush to tell Elvis they drove as fast as they can and they knock on Elvis Presley door EP EP!!!! open your door!!! It's your girl they shout out loud Elvis Presley open his door from his house in Graceland Elvis said where is my girl Liz? Elvis Presley friends and B.B. King said it's Colonel Tom Parker kidnapped your girl Ep one of Elvis friends said. (Elvis Presley P.O.V.)I was so mad at Colonel Tom Parker went to far over the line I'm going to rescue my girl. I told my mama to call the police and explain what happen Elvis Presley friends EP we want to help as well B.B. King said EP if your going to rescue your girl im in to help you and then Mama Thornton said Elvis Presley Let's recuse your girl. Elvis Presley said I was about to said that Mama Thornton!! The only way we can hear Liz is by singing is the best way to hear her voice. EP one of Elvis friends said we know where Colonel Tom Parker took Liz is at Colonel Tom Parker old house of his Elvis Presley friends said yeah. Elvis Presley said come on guys and B.B. King and mama Thornton Let's recuse my girl Liz.

I hope you guys like this Chapter