Chapter Three: meeting Colonel Tom Parker

(Elvis Presley P.O.V) I was thinking about taking Liz to dance on a Friday night i walk towards Liz bedroom door and knock on her door lightly three times. Liz opened up the door and said yes Elvis Presley? she looked at me with her green eyes and I said Liz there is a dance on a Friday night and I was wondering if you would like to join me? (Liz P.O.V) I said yes Elvis Presley I would love to go to the dance with you on a Friday night. Gladys Presley give me a beautiful blue dress for the dance she added a light shade of eyeshadow then she fix my hair straight and when she was done she look at me and said oh Liz sweet that blue dress fits you so well I smile at her comment and said thank you for giving me your blue dress. Gladys Presley said oh my son Elvis boo will fall head over heels for you Liz dear she said with a kind smile. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I waited down stairs in the living room and then I heard Liz's foot steps she walked down in a beautiful blue dress with white flats i gotta admit she was so beautiful i was the luckily man I smile at Liz. I took Liz to a dance where alot of people dance and sing. The owner of the place asked me to sing i asked if Liz can sing with me? (Liz P.O.V) Elvis Presley looked at me and I said yes Elvis Presley I sing with you Elvis Presley and I sing can't help falling in love with you as a duet. (Colonel Tom Parker P.O.V) At that moment I saw those two sing and dance i had to get them to sing but Liz was a smart woman she would say no. But not Elvis Presley. The next song that was playing was Love Me Tender Elvis Presley said may I have this dance liz? (Liz P.O.V) I yes Elvis Presley and I slow Dance to love me tender and he sang the song I fell in love with Elvis Presley. Did he felt the same way? (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I fell in love with Liz and I could tell she felt the same way I want to tell her how I felt for her at the right moment when I finished singing love me tender I took Liz outside on a starry night in Mississippi I said Liz there is something I want to say Liz look at me and said yes Elvis Presley? I said Liz do you love me? (Liz P.O.V) I looked at Elvis Presley and said Elvis Presley I feel the same way about you when we first met and Elvis Presley I love you I kissed Elvis Presley lips gently. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I kiss Liz back under a moonlight sky Liz said Elvis you should work with Sun Records and not with Colonel Tom Parker is not a man you should trust. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I said Okay Liz I work at Sun Records and I said Liz are you my Girl? And Liz looked at me with her wonderful smile and said yes Elvis Presley I'm your girl we kissed again and Liz said should we tell your mama that we are dating? I said I think we should. Then my guys came to me and said Elvis Presley Sun Records wants you they love song that's all right they want to sign a contract with you Elvis Presley other friend said is that cool EP. I was so excited that sun Records want me I talk to them tomorrow morning then Colonel Tom Parker came in and said Elvis Presley the one and only I want you to be on my record I looked at my girl Liz and I said im sorry Colonel Tom Parker im not working for you I promise my girl I hold Liz close to me and we walked back to my home leaving Colonel Tom Parker standing under a steet lamppost.