Chapter Twelve: Colonel Tom Parker Revenge

(Colonel Tom Parker P.O.V.) I was in prison because Elvis Presley wanted to saved that girl that he really love I was in prison in days weeks, months my boys came to visited me in prison I told my boys to break my cell tonight my boys agreed on my plan. The prison guard made his night routine the night prison guard said Colonel Tom Parker lights out!! Then all of the Sudden there was a loud explosion outside my cell. It was my boys about time boys lets get the hell outta out here the prison guards shouted sound the alarm Colonel Tom Parker escape!!!! My boys drove me out of that prison and my revenge was about to begin i told my boys to kidnapped Elvis Presley mom and liz and then Elvis Presley would have to choose who to save the one he loves or his mama.(B.B.King boys P.O.V) Oh boy we had to Elvis Presley and B.B.King that Colonel Tom Parker escape from prison so we dove in our Cadillac car to Graceland where Elvis Presley and liz where on the couch cuddling Elvis Presley said B.B.King boys whats going on? B.B.King boys said Colonel Tom Parker escape from prison Elvis Presley said What Colonel Tom Parker escape!!!! B.B. King boys said Colonel Tom Parker wants to kidnapped liz and your mama EP what should we do EP (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I told my boys get my mama gladys Presley outta here keep my mama safe and mama Thornton take Liz where she can be safe with you. Liz came up to me and said Elvis Presley I have a plan how to capture Colonel Tom Parker and stop his evil plan i look at Liz and she explained that we needed to get Colonel Tom Parker attention so another girl will look like me and Elvis Presley and I will take out Colonel Tom Parker. Elvis Presley guys and B.B. king guys said EP we want to help out too i looked at the guys okay we will put Colonel Tom Parker behind bars for good this time.(Liz P.O.V) I looked at Elvis Presley and said will our plan work out? Elvis Presley said our plan to stop Colonel Tom Parker will work and we won't hear from him ever again. I give liz a Blond wig and said liz put this blond wig on Colonel Tom Parker won't know its you under that blond wig.Liz put on the blond wig and said ready to stop Colonel Tom Parker. Liz was really brave she was not afraid I was really in love with liz kiss my lips gently and said lets catch a criminal name Colonel Tom Parker. B.B. King and Elvis guys where waiting in different rooms B.B. King guys where outside the back door I was in the kitchen with a flying pan in my hand in the dark Elvis Presley was in the front entrance of inside his house all of the Sudden we heard a Cadillac car pulled up it was Colonel Tom Parker had four guys with him. Two of Colonel Tom Parker men went around the back door B.B. King guys knocked out two of Colonel Tom Parker men. Colonel Tom Parker two other men went with Colonel Tom at the front entrance of Elvis Presley home. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I had to face Colonel Tom Parker in order to keep Liz and my mama gladys Presley safe and protected i looked in the kitchen where liz was I told her stay in the shadows I also whisper to her I love you. Colonel Tom Parker men walked in the kitchen but it was dark all of the Sudden I heard flying pan sound Colonel Tom Parker guy was down liz was brave and she did her part. Now it was up to me to battle Colonel Tom Parker the fight was rough but I stayed strong for liz called the police and explain that Colonel Tom Parker was at Graceland the police said we will be right there. B.B. King guys tie up the two guys from the back and liz tie up the guy in the kitchen. I shouted at Colonel Tom Parker you lied to me!!! and you hurt me!!!!! The fight between Colonel Tom, myself was tense Parker grab my collar of my shirt.Liz attack Colonel Tom Parker slap liz on the face and fell on the floor unconscious. I saw liz unconscious the police arrived and arrested Colonel Tom Parker along with Colonel Tom Parker guys.The police said Colonel Tom Parker will never get out of prison for good. I rushed back inside and hold liz in my arms I rub liz cheek gently and said liz wake up my sweetheart. Liz opened her eyes and she saw me and smiled Elvis? I said im here sweetheart are you hurt? Liz said Elvis Presley where is Colonel Tom Parker? I said Colonel Tom Parker will be in prison forever along with his men liz hug me I healed liz I said liz your plan worked your really brave liz. (Liz P.O.V) I smiled at Elvis Presley and Elvis Presley kissed my lips sweety underneath a starry night and from that night.We sleep peacefully i fell asleep on Elvis Presley chest was my sleeping place and Colonel Tom Parker was never ever getting out of prison ever again.

I hope you guys like this Chapter of Presley World and dont worry I make more.🎸🎤🎵