Chapter Fourteen: Down with the love Blues/ Birthday Surprise

(Shell P.O.V.) I was down and sad with the blues because I lost my sweet love Elvis Presley without him I felt lonely plus I didn't eaten lunch Kate said shell you should eat something I give Kate the okay look I made toast and added butter grab myself a cup of coffee Kate looked at me and said shell what would you like for your birthday? I looked at her and said I Don't know Really. (Kate P.O.V.) Shell Birthday was on the July fourth plus she was a July so she got a birthday on July Fourth and we would have celebration birthday/celebration all in together so I went to the lab and turn on the time machine and put in Elvis Presley year Elvis Presley step into our year and he said lord have mercy on my soul!! (Elvis Presley P.O.V.) Kate explain that her roommate shell birthday was coming up I looked at Kate and said where is my sweet Liz Kate said oh you mean shell she is in her room but she has not come down or eaten anything can you help Elvis Presley. I looked at shell roommate Kate and said don't worry I help you out Kate show me shell room I knock on the door and shell said who is there?? I heard her sad voice it's me Sweetheart its Elvis Presley shell opened her door and she run to me so fast I hug her tight and she did the same thing to me. 
(Shell P.O.V.) Today was my Birthday Kate knocked on my door and said Get up Birthday Girl and get dressed I have a surprise for you and don't go back to sleep i got dressed into a pair of blue jeans and a red top and to top it off a blue jean jacket i walk down stairs and Kate made french toast for my birthday breakfast. Kate told me to go shopping today i was about to say something but Kate said No if's or But go shopping and enjoy your birthday and come back to our apartment around five clock. I did what Kate told me and she was right i needed a shopping day for myself. (Kate P.O.V) While shell was out i got her favorite birthday Bundt Snickerdoodle cake which was her Favortie i decorated the apartment and it was almost five clock which meant shell will be home any moment and I told Elvis Presley to hide behind the couch and I turn of the lights and I hide as well. (Shell P.O.V) I turned the door handle and I said hello anyone here??? All of the Sudden I heard Kate,Elvis Presley said suprise shell happy birthday!!!! Elvis Presley came up behind me and said happy birthday sweetheart and all of the Sudden we heard fireworks going off. And Kate said happy fourth July birthday i looked at Elvis Presley and Kate and said thank you guys for the best fourth July/birthday.