Chapter Four: Sun Records deal

(Elvis Presley P.O.V) I went to Sun Records and talked with them and they said Elvis Presley we love your song that's all right and we want you to be on our record Company Elvis Presley said yes I be on your sun record Company said and your girl has amazing voice bring her down to the sun record company you two can a singing duet together on fever. I went back home where I saw my girl Liz and my mama having a coke cola on summer day I told my girl Liz, mama I made a record deal with sun records my mama Gladys Presley said oh Elvis boo that is wonderful you made a deal with Sun Records Liz said we should Celebrate Elvis Presley said oh and Liz the Sun Record Company wants us to do a singing duet on Fever. (Liz P.O.V.) The song Fever I remember the song and lyrics Elvis Presley and I went to the Sun Records Company put us in a singing Booth and said Okay Elvis Presley and Liz Sing the song Fever ready when you are Elvis Presley and I sing Fever. The Sun Record Company heard us and said That sounds Amazing and Wonderful the Sun Record Company asked me Liz have you ever thought about Singing Career? I said to the Sun Records Company I Never thought about it? Elvis Presley looked at me and said Liz it's okay if you don't have to sing. I said to Elvis Presley I want to sing with you The Sun Records Company said so Elvis Presley and Liz would you be work for our singing Company here at Sun Records? Elvis Presley said let me talk to my girl Liz first Elvis and I talked and Elvis Presley said what do you think Liz? I said to Elvis Presley yes we should work at Sun Records. (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I Walk up to the Sun Record Company and said my Girl Liz and I said yes we both agree to work with you both me and Liz sign a contact but Liz said we get fifty working for you the Sun Records agree on that. So me and Liz sign the Contact deal and we walked out happy together Liz looked at me and said we should tell your mama the good news? I looked at Liz and said yes I think we should tell my mama about the Good News. I hold Liz hand and we walked in my home and I said mama me and Liz have Good News we sign a Sun Records Company deal i sing solo songs and when we are together we sing a duet together. My mama said thats wonderful to hear im happy for the both Gladys Presley said we should Celebrate Elvis boo I make my world famous meatloaf for a dinner celebration. I said Gladys Presley I like the idea my mama and Liz got along so well. (Liz P.O.V) I wear a time travel necklace that allows me to travel back in time to fix any time line I hide my necklace I look at the necklace it was like a lucky charm to me I knew about the time line I look at my time line everything was all good which was good then Elvis Presley knock on my door lightly I hide my time travel necklace back under my shirt. I said come in Elvis Presley said Liz you can't sleep I shook my head i look at Elvis Presley are you okay? (Elvis Presley P.O.V) I told Liz that my Brother Jessie Presley was alive in the western time I told her if we go back in the western time line we can find my brother Jessie Presley Liz agree on it but she told me don't change anything in the time line. And Then we travel to the Western time line.