Cordovin: Witch.

Maria: She-devil.

Cordovin: Hm. I've seen you've chosen larger contraband to smuggle this time.

Maria: Oh, Cordo. You know they say time changes people, but I see you've still got that stick right up your--

Ruby: (interrupting) H-hello! Miss, uh, Cordovin. My name is Ruby Rose, and I was wondering if you would hear us out about--

Cordovin: I've already heard what your other little friends had to say, Miss Rose. (she looks behind Ruby, noticing Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, and Lie Ren standing a little ways away behind the group) What are you doing back here?! I thought I told you to leave!

Nora: (tries to charge forward, only to be held back by Ren, (Y/N), and Jaune) And I told you we wouldn't rest until you let us through!

Ren: (nervously smiling and waving) Nice to see you again as well!

Cordovin: You civilians are clearly incapable of comprehending the importance of our mission here in Argus. So allow me to say this slowly, with smaller words: This base, that relay tower, the very safety of Argus are all gifts from the glorious Kingdom of Atlas! (a backdrop showing the Atlesian flag waves behind her) And it is my duty to uphold them, as only I have the wit and tenacity for such a task.

Guard Nubuck 1: Such wit!

Guard Nubuck 2: Such tenacity!

(Y/N) leans over to Yang.

(Y/N): This is a load of barnacles.

Maria: Or maybe Atlas just wanted to get you as far from the kingdom as possible.

Cordovin: (growls) You're just like the rest of these Argus ingrates! This city wouldn't even be here if it weren't for our Atlesian ancestors, and what do we get in return? The entire world is ready to put a knife to our throats!

(Y/N): But you don't have a knife to your throat.

Author: Yet.

Ruby: Please, we know your kingdom had nothing to do with the Fall of Beacon. We were there.

Weiss: No one's happy about the Atlas borders or embargo, but I know General Ironwood is just worried. It's why we need to talk to--

Cordovin: The General is no coward! Atlas is strong. If all the kingdoms plan to make us their enemy, then so be it! Atlas will prevail!

Both Nubuck Guards: Atlas will prevail!

(Y/N): She said worried not scared you hag!

Yang: (unimpressed) Do you guys seriously have to do that?

Cordovin: (sighs) If Miss Schnee has truly come to her senses and wishes to return to her family, then, of course, the Atlas military will escort her home. But the kingdom will not be responsible for her "friends" of... questionable character. (glances at Blake specifically upon saying her last statement)

(Y/N) steps in front with a glare at the old lady as he tightens his fist.

Weiss: (in a hostile tone) What's that supposed to mean?

(Y/N): (with a threatening smile on his face) Oh please do tell me what you mean by that I really wanna know...

Weiss holds (Y/N)s hand to stop him from doin anything that can hurt the old woman.

Cordovin: It means we're done here.

The gates to the base are shown closing quickly, leaving the group outside once again.