Rune Imprinted

A day has passed now with me going back and forth between training both in combat and magic. My wound has been fully healed by now.

I practice with Magnus to increase my powers quickly and steadily with a push while keeping them in control.

As for me and Alec, we have been meeting each other in and out between work here and there, at breakfast and other things but everything is normal except for my worry for Emily.

I have the healing rune marked on my stomach which helps me heal but it's not as effective because I'm not a shadowhunter fully. So it takes time but does its work.

Today I was going to get a few runes marked on me as I don't know how to do them so Hodge will be helping me out with them.

[The outfit]

[The outfit]

I switched on my phone to see if I had received any messages from others. I kept the phone down, tied my hair, and went out of my room to meet Hodge.

"Someone's looking hot" I heard Isabelle say from behind as I turned around

"Good morning to you too" I smiled and replied "thanks btw"

She smiled and answered, "Morning where you headed to so early in the morning?"

"Training with Hodge, and then to get some runes imprinted on me. Will you come to help?" I asked looking over

"I'll try my best if I don't have some work on hand. But let me tell you this outfit of yours is gonna kill someone today maybe Jace or Alec. Who knows?" She smiled and winked at me as I laughed and waved my hand

"No one's gonna die, don't worry. " I laughed

"We'll see about that when the boys head over to Hodge for training." She said and I smiled and made my way to the training grounds.

"Morning Hodge," I entered the room but Hodge wasn't there out of the blue and punch came my way from my right I dodged it and sidestepped.

"Good but slow, unfortunately," I said as I grabbed his hand and twisted it backwards and pushed him to the wall

"Your instincts are good." He kicked my feet as my grip loosed on him and he escaped and moved away and motioned me to come

I ran up to him and started throwing punches which he blocked away easily with precision. As he was able to block my punch, I moved a little and kicked high making him stumble back a little.

He moved back to draw out two sticks and threw one over to me. Grabbing it we both started going in a circle.

As he launched his attack, I ducked and block his next move as he quickly hit another I kept blocking his hits and then swirled the rod around. And as I found an opening I swung it towards his legs making him fall. As I smirked looking at him.