𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

It was the day after all the chaos had happened. Here I am, yes the IV is still on my hand as I wake up and see it.

"I wish I could get rid of this thing" I groaned as I got up and sighed and stretched yawning, as I remembered last night's interaction between me and Alec and gulped thinking about it, it made me question about how I was so comfortable at that moment.

I heard Isabelle come in "Good morning Veronica"

I shrieked "you scared me, Izzy," I said as I had my hand on my heart "a little gentle morning wake-up call would've been nice to someone who's just woken up a minute ago" I sighed

"So sorry Veronica, I just wanted to have some fun."

"And your idea of fun is scaring me?" I raised my eyebrows at her as we both laughed

"Well, I have been waiting for you to get this out." Looking over at the IV I groaned

"I'm here for that too. And I brought clothes for you." As she kept them on the bed. She removed the IV and I sighed in peace.

"Glad it's off. It was irritating me" I said getting up "I can understand" she giggled "but you still need to get your wound dressing to be done."

"I know, here" I sat as I turned around so she could change the dressing. After it, I took the clothes and went to the bathroom took a bath and got dressed and came out.

[P.S. Don't worry, the wound didn't get wet I had worn a shower cap thing on my shoulder which had a clip to it so the wound wouldn't get infected.] 

This is today's outfit

I walked out as Izzy winked at me "looking hot" she said as I laughed and combed my hair in front of the mirror

The room that I was staying in was quite great a big room with a bed, closet, bathroom, sofa, dressing mirror and the window side sitting area which gave the view of the city outside. The perfect room. I liked it.

I got all ready and picked up my phone as Izzy asked "you made your decision yet?" I turned around "yeah, I'm going to meet him and get the answers I need about all this." I responded as we walked out of the room and down the hallway reaching the lobby.

I saw Jace and Clary talking among themselves and then Alec in between them. Izzy and I walked over "hey good morning guys. How are you, Clary?" Asking her I gave her a side-hug "Morning Veronica, I'm god just worried about Dot."

She said as I nodded patting her shoulder and looked over to Jace "Morning Jace,".

"Morning Veronica, you're all dressed up what's the occasion. Btw you look nice" he said as I smiled "thank you" and suddenly Alec caught my eye, we both looked at each other then I turned away to Clary

"I'll be going with you Clary, and meet Magnus the warlock it was, I suppose. I need answers too." I looked at her and replied

"Thank you so much, Veronica. I was getting worried about how I'll handle everything."