𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

Next Morning

I woke up and moved a bit and the pain was still there I got up and moved around in my room and changed into something comfortable as I began to exercise and stretch my arm as easily as I could.

And started working out and soon while in the middle of my workout as I had played volleyball in our high school a lot and was one of the famous players at that time so we used to work out a lot and, soon I remembered a few routines like cardio and push-ups even though I couldn't move my arm much I did as much as I could.

Then went for a bath after that and got into the clothes I had on earlier got dressed, combed my hair, and headed out for a walk in the hallway, and while looking around the lobby I saw Harry working on something as he saw me he approached me

"Hey Good morning," he said

"Hey, Hi good morning" I replied

"How are you and that arm of yours, I hope you had a good night yesterday," he asked me

"I am okay and it's okay the pain is still there, it will get better soon I hope. It was a bit different but I survived the night' i made the statement laughing off

We both started talking to each other and he started showing me the place where he works
as I was talking to him I saw Alec starring or more like looking at Harry talking to me

Everyone got back from the mission last night and went to sleep afterward in the morning got dressed and got ready for breakfast Alec met with Jace, and Isabelle in the hallway and was talking with them and waited for Clary and Veronica for breakf...

Everyone got back from the mission last night and went to sleep afterward in the morning got dressed and got ready for breakfast Alec met with Jace, and Isabelle in the hallway and was talking with them and waited for Clary and Veronica for breakfast while talking as he moved a little the right side he saw Veronica talking with Harry about something and smiling don't know what they were talking about but he started showing her around his work station and she had the smile and Alec somehow couldn't look away from her and soon he saw her laugh on something that Harry might have said or something and while he was starring at her she casually looked around and saw him starring at her and their eyes met as they looked at each other for a second and then Clary come out of her room.

Alec's POV :
As I was waiting for Clary and Veronica to come as we could all go for breakfast I was getting a little impatient and I started looking around for a bit and then suddenly my eyes landed on Veronica towards my right.

"There she was wearing a new different outfit and talking to Harry one of our members I couldn't keep my eyes off her as they both were talking and she had this smile on her face that I hadn't seen till now and then I saw her laugh probably Harry might have something funny to her and then suddenly our eyes met and she saw I was looking at her, we looked at each other for a while and for the first time when I looked in someone eyes I wasn't looking for something there. Her eyes felt calm or maybe they looked at me but I was still mad at her for it. Then I saw Clary coming out of her room finally."