"What?"

"I interfered on an errand regarding Mr. Toretto."

"How?"

Her sweet tone changes to a menacing one. Miguel keeps his eyes on the emeralds while extending a hand to Alejandro. The mobster quickly takes out the money. Orchidea notices the colored game money in Miguel's hands. She takes it in confusion.

"I will explain-"

"Men, you are free to go. El Segador, come inside. Now."

The duo quickly leave without hesitation as Miguel follows her inside.

"Let me explain."

She spins around to him and crosses her arms. She taps her foot for him to start.

He explains everything that happened and provides a possible motive that Alejandro is the rat.

Her jaw drops with a gasp before turning it back to normal. Miguel's interaction with little Gia Toretto made her want to smile, but she has to keep things professional.

"I will accept this payment, but I can't let you get away with what you did. You deserve punishment."

He understands why she's doing this: she can't afford to be a pushover. Not when there's a rat in the mix.

She waves her hand to follow her upstairs. As they walk, he notices something on the back of her shoulder. A nicotine patch?

She leads him straight to her room while turning on the lights. He pauses at the door. Why he-

A stomp on the floor brings him back. "I will not repeat myself," she seethes at him. She points to the floor. "Kneel."

A smile almost forms on his face from her tone. He doesn't disobey her while taking in her room. The balcony outside stares at the setting sun of the skyline. The mahogany nightstand close by has something that amuses him. The free cactus plant he gave her.

He thought she would have-

Her firm hand pulls his face in her direction. "I didn't tell you to look around......but you can glance to your left of what's on the bed."

His eyes widen a bit. Sitting on the red silk sheets is a black riding whip. 

"Take. Off. Your. Shirt," she demands with her husky voice. He disrobes his shirt right away. His muscles are exposed to the cold air trying to enter the room.

Bianca's clicking heels approach the riding crop. She grips it firmly before using it to lift his head up by the chin.

"Disobedience is a sin against me. You will pay with your body," she breathes heavily.

"I des-"

She silences his lips with the tip of the whip. "You will not talk until I command you to."

Her alluring voice and pending punishment makes him press his hands on the zipper. Bianca traces the lines of his six pack up to the back of his shoulder. She pulls back her arm...

Crack!

A small exhale leaves his mouth. Crack!

She keeps whipping him all over his back. Images of them almost having sex at the club; his dimpled smile; his kind nature; his muscles; defiance; foot massages; and lack of smoking compounded with each crack of the whip.

I will make you pay for tormenting me like that!

She stops while holding back an exhale. His back is now decorated with red strikes. Gashes she wants to kiss softly.

"Had enough?"

"Is that all you have?" His voice expresses an almost bratty tone. Like he's begging for more.

She obliges with harder strikes across his back. Sharp exhales leave his mouth. His shoulders hunching over from the torment he loves so much. She stops and gets in front of him.

"Had enough?"

His eyes defiantly said no. She throws the whip onto the bed. "Get on all fours."

He quickly listens to her. Her stilettos click until she raises one up. She places it on his right hand and presses down.

Miguel clenches his teeth. Bianca almost smirks from the power she has over him.

She presses onto his other hand. "Swear to me you won't disrupt my operations again."

He exhales through clenched teeth. "I'm sorry, Signora. It won't happen again."

She removes her heel. "Good. Now sit up."

He sits up. She gets a cream before kneeling behind him. She rubs it into her hands before placing them onto his back.

"Oh, fuck."

The cooling sensation mixes with the warmth of her touch. Her fingers spread all over his back for the aftercare. He keeps himself still to avoid falling back into her body. What happened at the nightclub could continue.

After finishing, she drapes his white shirt around him before embracing him from behind. His body stiffens from the surprise. Her hands stay wrapped around his chest. Part of him wants to put distance between them, yet this hug feels like a warm shower that he would stay in forever.

"Are you okay?" She asks him with concern.

"I'm fine, Signora. Nothing to worry about."

She turns his face to her with a gentle hand. Her pupils begin to shake. "I....found out more about you. I found out your connection to Juan Torres, his daughter, and.......your late wife."

His dark chocolate eyes widen. His heart wants to break out of its cage. Erratic breaths escape as it all comes back to him. To him, the room is getting smaller by the second. He closes his eyes.

"Uno...dos.....t-tres..............q-q-quatro...........He grips his knees with white knuckles. Lips quivering, trying to say the next word. 

"Cinco............Seis.......," Bianca helps him out. His shaky breaths become calmer from her help and touch.

"Seite............ocho," he finishes. After another round, he opens his eyes. The room is back where it should be.

She keeps him still in her embrace. "Please forgive me if I-"

"It's.....not your fault. Why?"

"I wanted to know why you close yourself off from any happiness that comes your way. And now.....I'm so sorry for what happened to them," her voice wavers on tears that don't come out. Fingers running through his crew cut hair.

He grasps her hands to put them down. "There's more to it than-"

"You don't have to speak if you don't want to."

He shakes his head while buttoning his shirt. "You have to know why you're better off without me when it's all over. Why I deserve to be alone."

He backs away from her to fill in the blanks of a disturbing tragedy. The deaths of his first wife, his brother, sister-in-law, niece, and someone else.