Chapter Sixty Five

Start from the beginning

Guess that goes to explain why I pay her two hundred dollars an hour.

"Wonderful, we shall see you in five minutes" I say.

"Of course sir" Tatyana says before I hear her get into her car and the call ends.

I then pocketed my phone and looked over at my girlfriend who stepped closer to me and hooked her arm through mine before resting her head against my shoulder while we waited for Tatyana to arrive which didn't take long since my assistant drove either a Mercedes Benz E53 or a F8 Tributo. Tonight it was the former because of need and soon enough she had parked along the curb where both Arilynn and I got in with her in the front and me in the back.

"Good evening, I didn't expect you to call with something to do this late in the night" Tatyana says glancing into the mirror to see me.

"I wanted to go on a night drive with my girlfriend which she brought up, and the car buying was just a spur of the moment thing" I say deflecting any deeper conversation which Tatyana knew to not pry into.

However she knew more then my security who only needed to know so much about me. Tatyana knew my entire schedule and my movements so I treated her fairly well, and ensured that I got the best out of her servitude to me while I paid her several times what most CEO's would be willing to pay their PA's.

Pay for quality and one will get it.

As we passed through Boston I looked out at the dealership with dozens of cars arranged out front until Tatyana parked outside the glass building.

"This place seems just for you, very suiting, will I be seeing you two tomorrow?".

"Not that I know of, thank you for driving us" I say pushing open the door to the back before Arilynn followed after a few seconds of my PA and her talking.

I then watched Tatyana drive off before looking to Arilynn and then back at the Mercedes that was leaving.

"What did you say".

"I thanked her, and she told me to enjoy the luxury, said I was a schastlivaya devushka, whatever that means" Arilynn says and I just smile lightly knowing exactly what it meant.

"She is right you are" I say before walking towards the dealership and stepping through the glass doors and taking in the view of a silver Portofino M as I did so. White walled rooms always felt classy to me though I knew that dealerships did it so you could just see the car in bright lighting even though that wasn't always how it went.

Looking around I spotted the covered Ferrari in the center of the showroom though I knew well enough that under the microfiber cover was my car.

Crossing the room I stopped next to the sign and read the specifications to it before reaching down and touching the cover, lifting it slightly.

"That is reserved for a customer" someone says and I smirk before looking over my shoulder at him.

"Said customer is named Nathanial Winters who paid a million dollars for this car in it's specification. I'm here to take delivery of my car" I state before standing and looking down at the man in front of me.

"Do you have proof for that" the salesman asks.

"Look up my name, and an image of me, I'm sure that will clear up all of this" I say calmly before looking around the room at the other sports cars in the showroom.

When the salesman returned it was with a key and a sheet of paper for me to sign for ownership.

"My apologies Mr. Winters, we've had a lot of people come in claiming to be interested, so having people look around throws us off at times".

"Completely fine, I understand that more then anything, I've had people claim they were interested in investing, now I control all their companies as retribution for them trying to take over my expansion" I say signing on the lines that were needed for me, and then handing back the sheet while accepting the key to my new car.

I then grabbed the cover and in one pull removed it from the car revealing the shiny bodywork with the tan caramel interior and black stitching.

"What is this your tenth Ferrari?" Arilynn teases and I scoff.

"Ninth" I correct before walking over to the passenger side.

"Miss Hamilton" I say and she gives me a soft smile before sliding into the car and buckling her seat.

"Enjoy the new car" the salesman says, and I nod.

"Always do".

I then got in and put the top down while starting the car.

"It's a Spider" Arilynn says, "this car just gets better".

"Fastest Ferrari ever made too" I say before slowly driving towards the doors that the salesman had opened and let us out and off towards the exit of the dealership so that my girlfriend and I could enjoy our night drive.

I then sped off along the streets and shamelessly pushing the car to test itself on the empty streets of Boston.

"I think this will be a favourite" Arilynn says and I just laugh before taking a street that leads towards the water which once more was laid out before us as we drove through the streets of Boston.

Chapter complete, I am pleased with this one not going to lie. Comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌️