Chapter Eight

I really didn't want to seem like a complete douchebag considering I drove a supercar to school.

I really didn't fucking think this through.

Leaving the building at the end of the day I walked along side Arilynn who was laughing at a joke I'd just made.

"So what do you make of all of this?" she asks gesturing to the Harvard Campus.

"Honestly" I exhale, "I didn't think I'd enjoy it but I think I will" I say as we walked along the rows of cars until she pulled out her key and I mentally smile as I regarded the key.

"What are you smirking about?" she asks looking up at me as we stopped next to her matte black street bike.

"You ride" I say as she picked up her helmet to move it ahead of where it had been on the seat before effortlessly getting onto the bike and start it first try.

"Yes, do you?" she prys looking at me as she removed her hair pins.

"I wouldn't have commented if I didn't and unfortunately my bike isn't here its at home" I say crossing my arms as she regarded me.

"You should try and get it up here, It'd be nice to go for a ride with someone, no one else will go with me" she sighs pulling her gloves on and pulling her sleeves over the flared hem of both.

"I'll see about doing that, oh also where am I coming to pick you up?" I pry and she sticks out her hand flicking he fingers towards herself.

I then take my phone out of my pocket and unlock it before handing it over.

"Just know I have to get ready before we go anywhere, so I won't be fast" Arilynn explains before handing back my phone with a contact made and a picture of her face already set.

"I wouldn't rush you" I say, "also you haven't answered the question" I laugh.

"Already in your maps" she smiles while putting on her helmet as I checked to find that she had already put in her address though it was to one of the sorority houses off campus.

"I'll pick you up in an hour" I say pocketing my phone and she flashed me a coy grin before using her feet to get herself out of the spot.

"See you then Nathan" she bids before shutting her helmet and speeding off towards the exit of the parking lot.

I then looped the lines of cars and back to my DBS before getting into the expensive grand tourer and off towards where the boys and I's Frat house was.

Speeding through traffic while tapping on the steering wheel I softly sung along to the words playing from the speakers of the car.

Eventually I got to the driveway and pulled through the two stone pillars that held lights to show where the driveway was at night, which considering how Zavier and Theo drove would save their asses from an accident.

I then parked in front of the garage and got out of the car so that I could head inside to get ready for coffee with Arilynn. I wasn't planning on going crazy but I did at least want to seem like a decent person not just some pretentious kid who was paying his own way through Harvard.

I'd stayed true to my promise to pay for uni on my own.

Pushing open the front door of the house I was met by the boys sitting in the living room Lucian already absorbed in his homework same as August while the two idiots were watching the sports network.

"Couldn't find your car?" August asks before Arden walked downstairs.

"Nah he walked some girl to her car" he says and I give him a flat look that he just smiles at before going to fetch a beer from the fridge. Though we'd all agreed to just buy the non-alcoholic stuff.