Chapter Thirty Three

Arilynn Hamilton

Rolling over onto my back, well trying to, I found myself trapped in Nathan's arms his hair tousled from sleep.

He looked cute with his hair messy though he wasn't going to admit the son of the Devil could be cute.

Twas to me so he could deal with it.

Reaching I slowly ran my fingers through his hair finding it weirdly not tangled despite its state.

"Having fun love?" his gravelly morning voice breaks the still air permiating the space between us with the deep resonance it had making my heart try and match it.

"Yes, so much" I say going along with it and being rewarded with a smile.

"How is your hair so silky this early in the morning, what the hell".

"How are you this gorgeous at seven in the fucking morning. Going to make me have to fight a bitch to keep you".

"Am I looking at anyone else Nathanial?".

"Am I handsome?".

"That's a rhetorical question" I quip propping myself up on one arm.

"Then you know the answer to both our questions" this dark haired boy who was keeping me filled with warmth says, the winning smirk he gets when he knows he's right appearing on his lips.

"Do I get a morning kiss before we get ready for our day?" I ask and he drops his head to give me a look that said 'do you seriously have to ask?'. Nathan then pulled me closer which I didn't think was possible before pressing his lips to my forehead.

"I know girls get insecure about morning breath" he whispers and I'm met with the scent of the chai tea he drank while studying with me, mixed with the expensive cologne he had tested last night and bought while at the mall when we were stocking up on snacks.

How has he just woken up and smells attractive.

"You're kissing me, get over here" I say reach for him as he slips from my grip and is off the bed leaving him in comfy pants while his defined torso was hit by the sunlight.

Christ save me.

"Weren't you wearing a shirt when we fell asleep?" I comment slowly moving off the bed having used the question as a distraction.

"Am I distracting you Arilynn?" he prys with a superior smile on his slightly parted lips.

"No, but I just distracted you" I say with a fox-like smirk before leaping and latching myself onto him with my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms holding onto his back while I stared up at him.

"It appears you've caught me Miss Hamilton" he says so casually as if he expected nothing less.

"Yes, now I want my kiss" I persist and he laughs lightly.

"You're cute when insistent" he says giving me a chaste kiss.

"You're handsome when you cave" I remark hopping off as he looked around the room his eyes landing on the bathroom that was no bigger then fifty square feet.

He however didn't shut the door and I plainly stared at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Putting on a show" I tease and he looks at me as he turns on the shower.

"Well unless your roommates are going to let you shower with them I'm sure I can be a gentleman and share the shower space with you. Just an offer" he shrugged and took off his comfy pants before the door swung to leave only an inch or two before it would have shut.