58. Party

Couple days after Sakshi and Namjoon were back in Korea and back to their routine , they decided to through a post wedding party for all their friends who were not able to attend their wedding in India and today was that day which they had decided for the party. Namjoon and Sakshi got of from work early itself and came home ready to prepare for the party, they finished up the last few touch ups on the party Decore and then went to go freshen up and get ready for the party which set to start by 6 in the evening

 Namjoon and Sakshi got of from work early itself and came home ready to prepare for the party, they finished up the last few touch ups on the party Decore and then went to go freshen up and get ready for the party which set to start by 6 in the e...

.

Sakshi's outfit 👆

Sakshi's outfit 👆

Namjoon's outfit 👆

Namjoon's outfit 👆

Nj: and..... Done we are finally all ready for today's party and once again you r looking like an angel?

Sk: oh quit it , u say this everyday no matter how I looks. Even if I'm straight out of the bed with my bed hair and wearing my PJs .

Nj: thays because your gorgeous even with bed hair and while wearing your PJs. Anyway come on let's go.

Between 6 to 6: 15 pm all the guests had arrived and the party had properly begun. The guest included TXT , rest of BTS , Tia , and few other colleagues of Sakshi and Namjoon. To say they all had a blast would be an understatement , alot of toasts were made in the name of the couple and sometimes by the couple, and after alot of dancing, singing and a few bottles of alcohol later all were pretty tired and drunk so Namjoon who was a the most sobber among them quickly hailed a cab for all except for the BTS members and Tia. Tia had made herself comfortable in Sakshi's previous room while the members had ended up sleeping in the living room though Sakshi and Namjoon had insisted they sleep in the guest rooms .

_______________________________

Next Morning

Most of the members had left by early morning itself despite how Sakshi insisted they stay for breakfast. But Jungkook & Suga along with Tia were still there and Jungkook and Tia were yet to wake up from their sleep. Sakshi was in the kitchen humming a Hindi song while preparing breakfast when her singing session was interrupted but Yoongi.

Sg: morning Sakshi. What are you making ?

Sk: hang over soup for Tia and Jungkook and gimbap for the rest .

Sg: sounds good do you need any help ?

Sk: um no need I'm almost done you can just wait by the dining table.

Sg: you su–

??: AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

The two of them quickly ran to where the scream came from and just seconds after them Namjoon also arrived having heard the sound.

Sk: what happened why did you screa- .... Ohhh Jungkook what r you doing here and that too like that .

Upon entering the room what awaited the three was Tia in a bathrobe and an almost fully naked Jungkook in only his boxers.

Tia: I don't know ask him. I was just taking a shower and when I came out he was there like that.

Nj: Jungkook pls do me a favor and wear something before telling us whatever explanation you have.

Jk: oh ya ... (He quickly wore his previous nights clothes) so .... The thing is I had completely forgotten about Tia staying over last night and I was still in a sleepy state when I came upstairs to freshen up. So since I saw no one in the room I assumed it must be empty and my sleepy as self didn't register the sound of the shower . So I was getting ready for a shower and that's when Tia exited the bathroom and well her we are.

Sg: not gonna a lie that's kinda funny though a bit careless of you. But it's still way to early for all this. So you have 10 seconds to run and go freshen up in the guest room before I change my mind and whoop you buttocks

That's the last thing everyone heard before they saw boy with messy long hair run past them to the guest room