41. Agra

After breakfast was done the couple hailed a cab and set out to Red fort which was their first destination they walked around enjoying the architecture and taking lots of pics. Their next destination was the Qutub Minar after which they visited few other spots including Humayun's tomb , India Gate and much more . And ate alot of street foods trying different kinds of panipuri , jalebi , vada pav , aloo tikki etc. And after a whole day of visiting places and trying different kinds of street foods , the couple came back to their hotel and freshened up before packing 1 set of outfits for each of them into Namjoon's backpack along with other necessary things . After they were done , they walked out locking their room and exited the hotel , quickly rushing to the bus stand , they had booked an A/C bus which was at midnight , which helped them avoid crowd , they ate their dinner at the bus stand and by 11: 55 pm got inside the bus and found their seats and got comfortable and soon the bus started and Sakshi fell asleep while Namjoon was looking out the window enjoying the midnight view of the streets . By around 2 am they had reached Agra and Namjoon woke Sakshi up and they both walked out of the bus stand towards where the auto taxis where waiting to pick up tourists at the exist Sakshi quickly hailed an auto taxi and Namjoon told them the location which greatly surprised Sakshi as they were going to the house Anwar had bought in Agra as an investment , and whenever someone from their family visited Agra they would usually stay here but she was surprised about how Namjoon knew about it .

Sk: How ? I mean how do you know about tht house and its address

Nj: the last time we visited your family Anwar had told me about this house and it's location . He had said we could stay here or freshen up here if we ever visited Agra and I thought this would be appropriate especially since we are not gonna stay the night in Agra we would return by tonight and since it's already around 2: 45 , 3 'O' Clock why booked a hotel just few a couple of hours anyway let's go to bed we gotta wake up early tomorrow , I mean today since it's already the next day

And like that they dropped their bags on the couch and went to catch some more sleep before they had to wake up early morning. While Sakshi was peacefully sleeping Namjoon was nervous and excited , he was going to take her to Taj Mahal that morning and from what he heard from her family and from Sakshi herself , he knew one thing and that was that Sakshi absolutely loved visiting the monument and the story about it she had even tried to learn everything there is to know about different Mughal Rulers just because of how much she loved the monument, But Alas all those history and long life stories of multiple kings soon became too boring for her so she dropped that attempt , though it really helped her understand her history lectures better till 10th standard.