57. wedding (²/²)

They reached the venue of the wedding by 11:30 . And after covering her face with her second on her mom's saying as they didn't want Namjoon to see how Sakshi looks before the ceremony . Sakshi was quickly pulled into the small room which was set up for last minutes touch ups . After ensuring she was ready everyone except Sakshi, Jhanvi and Sakshi's friends went outside to greet all the guests who were coming .

After a couple of minutes sounds of Dhol and cheers were heard which signalled Sakshi about the arrival of Namjoon and soon it was her turn . And after some time a slow rhythmic music started playing and one by one Jhanvi and Sakshi's friends started arriving with lamps in their hands with Sakshi right behind them her face still covered with the dupatta as she reached the mandap she saw Namjoon seated in front of the holy fire with the pandit towards his right and a space for her on his left . After Sakshi sat down on the mandap the girls quickly left and the ceremony began .

_______________________________

After the ceremony was over and it was finally time for vidhaaii Sakshi's parents and brother were soon starting to tear up .

Sk: aishh baba... You too ? I expected mumma to cry but ..... And you guys... Don't cry you will end up making me cry

Dad: ya ya I'm not crying . We still have another evening with you. Before you . Ah uh no only positive thoughts.

After some tears , goodbyes and hugs Sakshi along with Namjoon got into the car which was being driven by Yoongi and rode to where Namjoon and his family were staying. And after reaching the place she was greatly welcomed by Joon' s parents. After which the newly weds quickly went to their room to change into some a little more comfortable for the time being before they had to get ready for the reception at evening.

Nj: wow it's hard to process tht we are married that I can finally call you my wife.

Sk: and I can call you my husband.

Nj: and we are flying back tonight right.

Sk: oh ya....

Nj: ya...

Sk: to be honest I'm gonna miss here. I had gotten so used to living with mom and dad once again . Nd now I feel just like how I felt the day I was coming to Korea for the first time . The only thing is that this time I'm not going back alone. And I am not going somewhere totally unknown to me .

Nj: hmm understandable.

And like that they talked fir some more time before Sakshi was called down by Namjoon's mom saying she was to talk with her daughter in law. So she went down while Namjoon decided to get some rest .

_______________________________

It was the evening and Sakshi had just finished getting ready for the wedding reception and Namjoon was already done getting ready and was waiting for Sakshi so that they could leave for the venue of their reception , his parents had already left .

Sakshi's outfit 👆

Sakshi's outfit 👆

Namjoon's outfit 👆

Namjoon's outfit 👆

_______________________________

The reception went by very well filled with blessings and greetings and food and stuff. And Namjoon and Sakshi even did a dance together after reception was over the newly weds , Joon's family and the rest of BTS all went back to where they were staying and quickly got dressed and finished all their last minutes packings and stuff before leaving for the airport. A Pvt Jet was arranged for BTS and Sakshi while Namjoon had gotten his family 1st class tickets back to Korea.

After making sure his family got cleared from the security checks Namjoon joined the rest to go through their own set of security checks before being escorted to the Pvt air strip meant for all the Pvt planes landing and take off. As everyone had settled and the jet was minutes away from taking off Namjoon quickly updated his twitter before joining in whatever conversations were taking place.

_______________________________