47. Final competition

Today was the final competition of Stars behind cam and it was gonna be held live so tht the viewers can vote for their favorite during the broadcast and a winner can be declared on the spot. Sakshi was the final performer so she enjoyed watching the other performers from the monitor screen backstage while getting her make up and hair done.

As she watched she saw how amazing each of them were she already knew that each of them were fantastic performers but seeing what they had prepared for the final stages were trully a sight to behold . But Sakshi was not worried cause to her winning wasn't what mattered . Though she would rlly love to win. But what trully mattered to her was giving a  performance that would stay in people's hearts , giving a performance which would make her loved ones proud of her and she believed that she have practiced enough and that she will be able to give her best on stage .

_______________________________

One by one each performance was getting over and at that moment the second last performance was starting and Sakshi was going to be next. And she was starting to get nervous cause no matter how many time she gets on stage she will be always nervous at the start . And at that exact moment as if to calm her nerves down two people appeared there and she got a video call from another. Yeonjun and Niki had came to visit her and wish her good luck while Namjoon along with the rest of Bangtan had video called her since they had a tight schedule so could come to see her Live.

Yj: hey noona how are you feeling ?

Sk: nervous like really nervous .

Nk: understandable but we are sure noona that you will rock it . You will do amazing .

Jh on phn: exactly Sakshi . We all believe in you and good luck. Just give your best on stage that will be more than enough .

Nj on phn : exactly baby . We are in a hurry so can't talk for long but remember I love you kk.

Sk on phn: love you too and thank.

Sk: thank you , you guys too thanks for coming here to support me. I feel much better going up on stage knowing you all will be there in the audience or watching the in their phone rooting for me .

Yj: always noona and bye your performance is about to begin so we better get back to our seats .

_______________________________

Sakshi's outfit 👆

Sakshi's performance 👆🏻
(She is the first girl. From start till 1:15.)

_______________________________

MC: wow a fantastic performance wasn't it ?. Well that was our last performance. So now continue your voting since the lines will close in the next 5 minutes

--------

MC: ok and the final votes are in and any moment now we will get to know our winner , so by the time the votes are counted let's go re-watch the highlights of each performance. So here you go.

--------

MC: now it's finally time to know your winner. So in the 4th position we have  *** from SM . And in 3rd position we have ***** from YG.

While the mc was announcing 5he result Sakshi was sitting with the two boys who had came to support her .

Sk: wait so tht means I'm either 2nd or maybe even 1st.  Damn now I wanna know the results even faster this suspense is killing me .

Yj: don't worry noona I'm pretty sure you gonna bag that first price.

Nk: exactly.

Sk: thnq you two.

MC: and now for the 2nd position ...... Well tht along with the 1st position will be revealed together in a few minutes.................... Now let's reveal the final results..... And there you have it Sakshi from HYBE have acquired first position and ****** from JYP acquired a close second .

Sk: wait what I won ??

Yj: yes you did noona congratulations.

Nk: we are proud of you noona now go .

With that Sakshi walked up in stage and the other 3 participants congratulated her and the MC have her the trophy

MC: how are you feeling ?

Sk: First of alm thank you so much for this honour and I'm feeling so excited. Thank you to all the officials at HYBE who trusted me and selected me for this competition. And then to all my friends and colleagues who helped me get better each time and cheered me on through out the different rounds of the competition. A special thanks to Yeonjun and Niki who came to cheer me on today . And to everyone who despite having a tight schedule called to wish me goodluck.

MC: well there you have it. Sakshi Singh , the winner of Stars behind cam . Now we will be meeting her again through her show which is going to be aired in Mnet. Ans that's all for today. And good night everyone.