24. Back in Seoul

Once her planned time period for the visit was over she returned to South Korea . And Tiara had came to recieve her .

Tia: welcome back bitch so how was your visit back to India ?

Sk: it's was fun but many things happened which was a head ache for me . I'll explain later now come on I'm tired I just wanna get back to a comfortable bed .

Tia: about that change of plans. My paternal grandmother is in the hospital so I have go out of town since she lives in Ulsan.

Sk: oh I hope it's nothing serious and don't worry I'll just hail a cab back home. 

Tia: u sure it's alright.

Sk: ya just go to your grandma soon as you can contact me once you get there ok.

Tia: will do. And bye I'll see you soon.

And like that Sakshi went to get a cab . And the cab dropped her off at the gate nd after paying the driver she went to her apartment and dropped her luggages in her room and went to take a shower . Once done with the shower she got dressed into comfortable clothes and put her laundry for washing and decided to order in for lunch as she was in no mood to cook.

_______________________________

After lunch she called Namjoon to catch up as when in India they couldn't contact each other that much as when Sakshi was free and alone Namjoon would be busy Nd when he was free Sakshi would be constantly with family members or friends so she couldn't  talk freely with him as she would like.

Upon receiving the news that Sakshi was back and that she was free and Tia won't be with her today. Namjoon wanted to visit and promised he will reach her apartment by 7pm. And Sakshi was really excited to finally see her boyfriend again .

_______________________________

Soon as Sakshi opened the door that evening she was pulled into the arms of a eager Namjoon who wasted no time before  connecting their lips while closing the door with his feet. Sakshi quickly kissed back with the same eagerness as Joon. They made out for a while until they both where out of breathless and had to seperate.

Sk: I see somebody really missed me.

Nj: ofcourse love . It was torture not being able to see you nd speak to like usual. And I'm glad your back.

Sk: I missed you too joon and it was a struggle for me too not being able to see you ans talk to you.

Nj: it's all fine since your here now. So tell me how was your visit back , did you have fun. What am I even asking ofcourse you would have fun most of your friends and your family are back there.

Sk: true but I have , you , Tia and few other friends here . But to answer your question yes I did it was really fun and I was happy to see everyone after a long 3 years of gap . I went out with friends , and spent time with my family. But .. it's wasn't all rainbows and sunshine either some pretty big problems also arose.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: btw the break period of the members will not be incorporated in this book. Their solo releases will be included but that would be shown taking place along side the regular group come back.