She waves it away. "He can go now. If they're not ready by now, I don't know what to do either."

Isaac hands me my coat with a slick smile. I frown, looking at both of them. "They? Ready? For what? Are you talking about my babes? Why do they have to be ready?"

Emma mutes her excited chuckle behind her hand. "You'll see. Now, don't be nervous, sweetheart. Everything is okay. More than okay."

Thank God she knew me before my anxiety had gotten better. She knows exactly when I'm silently freaking out and how to stop it. I smile at her. "Promise?"

She nods, winking again. "I promise. Call me when it happened and give me all the details, okay? Plus the ones from last night."

Blushing, I bid her and her husband a goodnight before leaving for my car. I check my messages, seeing one from Micah, two from Aiden, one from Ada and thirty-six from Sebastian. They're all asking me how long I will be gone and when I'm back. Then there's Seb, asking every five minutes if I'm already on my way. I shoot him a quick text, telling him I'm leaving now. He'll tell the others, I'm guessing.

On the way home, I can't help but be a little anxious about what'll happen. Emma has assured me it'll be a good thing, but it can still vary between eating lasagna, having a fuckfest until sunrise or Ada being pregnant.

A chill goes over my spine at that thought. Ada, pregnant. How would that be? I hope she won't be as spoiled as Emma is, because I don't think I can handle that again. And after, we would have a baby. A baby. A literal child. I'm not quite ready to raise one.

I park the car. While I head over to the front door, I see movement by the window next to it. The person who was holding the curtains to look through runs away, and I'm too late to see who it was.

Nervousness coils in my belly. The second I step inside our house, my life might change forever.

My keys jingle a little too loud for my liking while I unlock the door. The person running away could've at least opened the door for me, right? This was rude. I swear, if it was Micah, he's getting a week no sex. Maybe more.

"Hey, guys!" I throw the keys on the dresser in our hallway, kicking off my shoes. Aiden is very strict on that, not wanting to get the floor dirty since that's his chore. "Emma said something was about to happen. I'm kind of freaking out! Is Ada pregnant, maybe?"

Silence. I gulp, following my track towards the living room. I open the door that separates the hallway and the living room, almost shutting my eyes to not see anything. I'll admit it, stress is not my best way of handling things.

My breath is pushed out my lungs at the sight of our living room. Everywhere—literally everywhere—lie rose petals. On the floor, on the dressers, even on the couches. Aiden's favorite song sounds from the radio. I freeze in my steps.

"This is my favorite song," he whispers, close to my ear. His voice gives me goosebumps. "And I'm going to propose to you when this one is playing."

Could it be? Or has he forgotten what he said?

I turn to the source of the sound and see a sight that has me almost passing out. Three men on their knees, in a nice tuxedo and a little box in their hand. Ada is next to them, wearing that glittery dress I love so much. She catches my gaze and winks.

"What is. . . Oh my God," I whisper. Is this actually happening? Are they really proposing?

I pinch myself in my arm, but the sting tells me this is really happening.

"Aaron," Micah, draws my attention to him. He opens the box and, hell yeah, there's a ring. He has tears in his eyes. "You already know I love you very much, but you didn't expect this, did you? God, I want to marry you already. I want you to wear this ring all day long and think of me whenever we're not together. Do you want that too?"

I open my mouth, stunned, but nothing comes out. He brings the box closer to me. "Marry me, Aaron?"

Luckily, I find my ability to speak again right at that moment. "Yes! Yes, of course!"

He smiles, even with his watery eyes, and stands up. I watch in awe as he slides the ring around my finger. "Wow, it's so- it's so beautiful!"

With a kiss on my cheek and another gorgeous smile, he locks himself to my side while Aiden coughs. Oh right, Even more soon-to-be-fiancés.

"Hi, sweetheart," Aiden says, his voice cracking. Where Micah's eyes were watering, his tears are already flowing. It surprises me. Aiden is not one to cry a lot.

"Ah, fuck," he mutters, but blinks them away. "Hi. I know I'm not one to always talk about my feelings, but I'm gonna give it a shot. I love you. So fucking much. So much, I would die if you only asked me to. Sometimes, it scares me just how much I would do for you. But then I remember it's you, and my body just fills with happiness. And I'm not scared anymore. Instead, I'm excited to do anything for you for the rest of my life. That is, if you'll let me. Will you marry me, Aaron?"

Is "Hell fucking yes!" an inappropriate answer?

I settle for an emotional shout of "Yes!". He sniffles, standing up and sliding the ring around my middle finger. I grin, wiggling both of my ringed fingers. This is something I'll need to get used to.

"Can I go now?"

Sebastian is not crying. No, instead, he's smiling broadly and waiting impatiently. He's rather excited than emotional. His joy has me smiling even wider. "Yes, of course."

He takes a deep breath and starts. "I love you very much. I know we've had bad days and we both have a dark past, but what about we forget all negativity for a second and think about our beautiful moments? What about we forget our stupid parents and prove to them that marriage can be joyful? That it can be beautiful and without fights? Let's do that, baby. Will you marry me and have the best marriage ever?"

I grin and nod. "Hell yes!"

With three rings around three fingers and three men clinging to me, I turn to Ada. Her mascara has run a bit due to her tears, but she's still so breathtakingly gorgeous it doesn't even occur to me. She cocks her head and smiles at me, pushing off the wall. "Come here, sweetheart."

I happily do, leaving my freakin' fiancés (!) alone and standing in front of her. She catches a necklace out of her pocket and motions for me to lift my hand. "I'm not very original with this anymore, now, am I? Those three always steal my ideas. Yet that doesn't mean I'm not going to try anymore, though. Would you like to marry me, Aaron? Would you like to see me in a white gown? I'm sure you would enjoy it when my mascara has run out until I'm like a panda bear, wouldn't you?"

I blush, watching her face and her hands as she removes my rings and slides them onto the necklace. When she's finished, she takes a deep breath and stares really deep in my eyes. "Marry me, sweetheart?"

A noise in the back of my throat escapes. I'm nodding before I say, "Yes, please."

And with a smile, she clicks the necklace with my engagement rings around my neck.