58. Pancakes

"We're taking him with us, okay?"

Nina nods, giving me a sad smile through her tears. My parents have left, but the anger is still fuming off Aiden. I'm scared that if I touch him, I'll burn myself.

Seb wraps me up in his arms even more and walks out of the room. Ada follows, with behind her Micah and Aiden. Micah, the poor soul, is trying to talk to Aiden in a soft, calm voice.

It doesn't really help.

I appreciate his attempt though. He's sweet like that. Horny, but sweet. 

"Where are we going?" I whisper. It can't be true that none of them has a lecture going on right now. See, this is what I get from dating teachers. Loneliness.

"I'm bringing you to my house," Seb answers, his hand tightening around my hip. I smile, cheesy, and let my head fall in the nape of his neck. 

"Oh my God, Aaron? Hi! It's been so long!"

I frown and look up, not recognizing the high-pitched voice. When my eyes fall on the blonde girl, I don't recognize her either. "Hi?"

She giggles. "Where have you been? Oh, is this- are these those well known lovers from you?" she points, acting dumbfounded. I raise an eyebrow. "They are. And you are?"

She tries to act startled. "Aaron? You don't recognize me anymore? I was your best friend in middle school! Thalia?"

I smile. "Oh, right! I'm sorry, my best friend used to have black hair in middle school, which is why I don't recognize you. Oh, and his name was Tommy, by the way."

Micah tries to hide his snicker and fails, receiving a grin from Aiden. Aiden, who seems to have calmed down enough to smile at me. 

"No, no, we're both from Michigan, remember? Can't you tell your boyfriend Templeton a good word about me? I really need an A," she shamelessly smiles. Mine immediately drops. I knew this was coming, but I hate this. All I am in people's eyes is a way to cheat.

Micah's head snaps up. His eyes narrow into a glare at the girl, before nodding at Seb to go. Seb starts to move, with Aiden and Ada. Micah bumps shoulder to shoulder with the girl before going along with us. "You need an A?"

She desperately nods, hopes high up. "Yes!"

He smirks. "You're getting an F." I grin when her face falls, and then she's gone. Ada intertwines our hands. "Don't worry, baby, you're lovable even without cheat sheets."

I give her a grin back. "Oh, I know. I'm very lovable."

***

Aiden left me.

The bastard.

"I have to go work, sweetheart," was his weak excuse. I'm not happy with him anymore. 

But I have three other babes, so I'm happy for now. Seb is making me something to eat in the kitchen, Micah—another bastard—is off to the toilet, but Ada has me in her arms.