45. Croissant

I wake up to Micah taking pictures of a very sleeping me

Grumbling, I flip him off and try to roll over. I groan in desperation when that doesn't work. "Move!"

"Excuse me?"

Aiden sounds surprised at my harsh remark. I grumble again. If he doesn't move by himself, I'll help him.

I wait three seconds. When he hasn't moved, I scoff and give him a push. The hard thud and the following curse has me grinning. It worked!

My blanket is still warm, having me sigh in delight. I snuggle away again and enjoy the whole bed for myself. 

"You know what? Fine. I'll eat the croissants up by myself." 

Croissants?

I open one eye open, suspicious, but Aiden is only standing up from the floor next to my bed. My satisfied and warm body begs me not to, but I jump on him. He tumbles down all over. "What the—"

I am now lying on top of him—hey, that's a first—with the blanket around the two of us. Shrugging, I cuddle closer into him. This way, I get both warmth and croissants. I am a genius. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Aiden sighs. He's given up! I win!

"Nope," I smile, wrapping my arms around him. "Bring on the croissants!"

But instead of Aiden carrying me with blanket and all to the table, Seb lifts me up without warmth. I gasp. "No!"

Seb is unforgiving though, and drags me along to the kitchen. I try to stop him, but he doesn't let me. He frees me only when I am sitting down on a chair at the table. "Eat."

I frown. Look behind me to see my door still open. 

I run away. 

Unfortunately, they're with four, and Micah is in the hallway. He catches me immediately. "Hey, where are you going?"

I sigh. "I just want to sleep!" "Don't we all?"

He carries me back and doesn't let me go again. I am caged in his, Seb's and Aiden's arms, all while Ada is smirking at me over breakfast. I, however, am not pleased.

"I am never staying for a sleepover ever again!" I threaten, but only get raised eyebrows. Everyone knows I'll be at one of their places tonight again. 

My phone, which is on the table, shows a next message. It's from Emma, making me grin stupidly in excitement. 

Me, Isaac and a few friends are meeting up after college. Want to join? 

Smiling broadly, I clutch my phone closer. Seb gives me a knowing grin. Micah kisses my hair. Aiden lets go of me, and the other two follow, realizing I'm too awake now to go back to bed.