25. Welcome, baby

*DOUBLE UPDATE-READ 24 FIRST*

A/N If you experience second embarrassment in this chap, be nice about it. No reason to be mean.

Aaron turns his wide eyes at me.

"A-a BDSM test?"

I nod. He pales a little more. "But-but that's private! I'm not allowed to see yours, am I?"

The four of us pull out our phones at the same time at that. The boy sighs. "Fine."

He pulls out his phone, but keeps it shut off. I glance at Aiden before I say, "Aaron, we're not gonna forc—" "Ialreadytookit," he mumbles.

I raise a brow. "Sorry, what?" He sighs, deeper again. "I already took it. I've already done research on BDSM and such things, but didn't realize you would find out this soon."

Seb nods. "There's nothing wrong with that, baby. Are you okay with showing us? We're not gonna force you, and you're allowed to see ours, too. Oh, and we're not completely relying on it. It's just to get an idea of what you do and don't like."

The small boy winces. "I have one more thing to say before you see it. Promise you won't laugh?"

We all nod. I would never judge someone for having boundaries in BDSM. It's not for everyone.

"I'm, uh, like, a die-hard bottom. So it's not gonna be the same as you, okay?" he whispers. Ada squeezes his hand on the table. "That's the point. Trust me, we are not submissive. You are, but that's not something bad. It's just the way you can lose yourself, just like we lose ourselves in dominance."

Aaron nods. "I know. I know it's okay to be a submissive but—but they all just laughed at me. Please don't do that too," he whimpers, closing his eyes. I already know who he means by 'they'. 

"Aaron, look at me." He does. "Listen. If you're not comfortable showing, tell us. If you'd like us showing ours first, tell us. Laughing at you for being is not something we will do, nor something anyone should do. You get that?"

It takes him a few seconds to nod. "Can-can you show yours first? Maybe?" he asks. I nod and show him the screenshot I took yesterday. I watch his reaction as he takes in what I like. 

Dominant, Sadist, Rigger, Degrader, Brat Tamer, Primal (Hunter), Voyeur, Poly.

With wide eyes, he looks back up at me. I grin and shrug. I'm not ashamed of this, neither should he be.

Trembling hands unlock his phone, which he lays in the middle of our dinner table. We're at home, because no way this is comfortable to do in public. 

Submissive, Masochist, Rope Bunny, Degradee, Brat, slight Primal (Prey), Voyeur, Experimentalist, Poly.

This boy is fucking perfect for us.

He goes through Seb's, Aiden's, and Ada's, but those are pretty much the same as me, minus the Primal then. We share a look, and each of us knows. This boy is exactly what we need.