Bonus II*

A shiver goes over my spine

I frown and clutch my pillow tighter to me. Opening my eyes seems like a pointless effort. 

And still, I get the feeling I'm being watched. Which is ridiculous since it's somewhere in the middle of the night. 

The sleep is pulling me back. I give in and even my breaths again, ready to go back to my dream. That stops when I hear the breathing of another person in my room.

I try to sit up the fastest I can, turning from my lying position on my stomach to sitting on my butt. Unfortunately, a hand on my back slowly pushes me down again. Panic increases in my mind. 

Until they whisper, "Sh, baby, I'll make you feel so good," and I finally realize it's Aiden. It's not a crazy burglar but just my very horny boyfriend. I slowly lower myself on the mattress again, blinking the sleep out of my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I mumble, looking behind me when the warm blanket disappears from around me. The cold makes me want to whine. What is up with this man? It's winter.

He doesn't answer my question and instead, pecks my forehead. I relax in his care. I shouldn't have because the moment after, he pulls of my damn pants. 

"You fucker—oh!" The lube he uses is even colder than the air of the night. It has me gasping and gripping my pillow tightly. I moan, "Aiden, now?"

"Yes, now. Don't act like you're never horny." That shuts me off. Everyone knows I'm horny as hell, especially Aaron. My babe only gets a break from my cock when I have a shit ton of work.

That does not mean that I should be the fuckdoll all of a sudden.

"Why don't y—Aaron," I groan, feeling his fingers stretch me out a little. His other hand strokes over the side of my face that's not buried in the pillow. "Aaron is asleep, love. We wouldn't want to wake him up now, do we?"

I shake my head, my eyes rolling back when he pushes into me. It's been so long since I've bottomed and I need time to adjust again. "Why are you so goddamn big?"

His rich laugh sounds through the room. Another shudder goes over my spine. "Aiden, I—fucking hell," I moan instead of lecturing him, feeling his hand wrap around my throat. 

He drives into me, hard, and I need to grab onto the headboard to avoid my head bumping into it. Vague flashbacks of me doing this to Aaron flood into my brain, before Aiden moves his hips again and I'm so lost I can't even remember what I was thinking.

"Sh, sweetheart, we don't want to wake the others," he whispers. I let out another loud moan. Maybe he doesn't, but I really couldn't care any less. I know he means Sebastian, whose insomnia has gotten better this past year. 

"But you—I—" I gasp when his fingers curl around my own dick. Fuck. 

My back arches and with, I press back on his cock. Aiden lets out a groan himself and it pleases me to know that he's having as much trouble as I am.