In The Lair Of Wolves

Começar do início

Rafey let out an exhale turning his neck meeting those fierce hazel orbs that were fiercely glaring back at him.

Rafey stretched his hand towards him pointing his finger at his face,
"This gaze! This damned gaze! Stop glaring at me as if I've killed one of your men. It's not like I'm a threat to you".
He spoke turning his gaze elsewhere towards the walls that were worn out looking as if it was a haunted house.
He pain chipped and cracks littering here and there with spider webs and lizards adorning them.

"Ye kis bhoot bunglay main phuns gaye tüm? Bunda marnay k liye thori achi jagah hi dhoond leta hai. Yahaan tou tumhari dead body koi dhoondnay bhi nahi aye ga".
Rafey commented as his green orbs raked the broken and devastated furniture and cracked walls.

He turned his amused gaze back towards those glaring hazel orbs that looked as if they were seconds away from killing him with their mere gaze,
"Aisi qatilana nazron say mat dekho mujhe Zaviar Shah, tumharay gurday tou chori nahi kiye main nay "!

Zaviar rolled his eyes at his bland humor as he raised his brow at him,
"Tumhara Yahaan Kiya kaam"?

Rafey shrugged his shoulders with nonchalance,
"Nothing".

A frown immediately marred Zaviar's features as he clenched his jaw,
"Than what the hell are you doing here? Did Zülfikar Shah send you"?
At the end, his hand went back to his black jeans pocket in alert to evacuate the small dagger.

Rafey sensed his movements as he let out a dramatic sigh taking a small stroll on the cemented floor, looking at the broken things with uninterest,
"If I was here to harm you, you wouldn't have been alive till now, also" -
He paused pointing his finger at the unconscious figure of the man as he gazed back at Zaviar's frame,
"This man wouldn't have been down. You would have been there in his place. So Mister Zaviar Shah, use your brain properly"!

Zaviar gritted his teeth at his response,
"Than why the hell are you here? Do you want to hurt Waris again"?

A frustrated sigh left Rafey's lips,
"Bohut hi koi ulta demagh hai Tumhara. Tumhain Kiya lagta hai k meray pass Waris ko nuqsaan pohunchanay k ilawa koi kaam nahi"?

"Yes".
Zaviar deadpanned with utter seriousness lacing his tone.

Rafey let out a frustrated sigh as be leaned against the wall folding his arms on his dark blue button down shirt clad chest,
"Well than, it's not my problem if you have trust issues".

"You are the only one I don't trust here"!
Zaviar seethed as he held the dagger firmly in his hands.

Rafey's emerald gaze traveled down to the dagger in his hand before he raised his gaze back towards Zaviar's frowning face.
He immediately unfolded his arms throwing the only pistol he held towards Zaviar who immediately caught it without any effort.

A slight surprise flickered in his orbs as he turned his gazeback towards Rafey.

Rafey cocked his brow as he replied in a bored tone,
"What? Don't look at me like that. That was the only gun I had. I've no weapon on me now".

Zaviar raised a brow of his own,
"And you want me to trust you"?

A sigh left Rafey's lips as he shrugged his shoulders,
" Of course, I'm your savior after all".

"Savior, my foot"!
Zaviar snapped turning his gaze towards other side. His alert frame relaxing a little as he gazed across the hallways littering the view ahead.

"I didn't come alone. I'm not stupid like you. My team is clearing the way ahead. You'll be safe for the time being, however after that, I can't guarantee".
Rafey spoke taking lazy steps his way.