War Of Hearts

~°°°~

When the night darkens
And the clouds cover the sky
When the light starts fading
And the moon rises high
When the rain drops fall
And the nightmares crawl
Out of the darkest pits
When the cruelty peaks
The discouraged soul
Which is forced to bear
The increasing fear
And the only thing it hears
Are the sarcastic taunts
The mocking chants
Reverberating in ears
Suffocating you to an extent
One after another, giving your soul blow
Suppressing every conscience
The heart tries to show
With the only echoes
Laced with venom
And lies in there a desire
The desire for revenge
The desire to avenge

~°°°~

"Damn Zulfikar Shah! He is so sinister"!
Jawad huffed in sheer anger as he loaded the gun seeing the men rushing out from the bushes.

Bilal immediately came forward with one of the guards to shield Zaviar's frame with their bodies as they pointed their pistols towards the approaching forms of the men.

"Zulfikar sahab nay Salam bheja Hai"!
One of the masked men spoke raising the gun in air and pointing it at them.

A sarcastic chuckle left Jawad's lips as he glared at the man,
"Wo budha tou har waqt hi Salam bhejta Hai, is main naya kiya Hai".

The man also smirked back tilting his head slightly,
"Is main naya ye Hai k is bar tüm log zinda nahi bacho gae. Tüm logon k janazay jaye gae yahaan say"!

Bilal huffed rolling his eyes,
"Keep dreaming"!

Zaviar bit his lower lip to contain the pain as he roughly pulled the dagger out of his flesh throwing it on the road and immediately pressed his palm on his coat above his chest to stop the blood that was oozing out profusely dripping from the spaces between his slender fingers all the way down to his arms and than on the road.

His thick arched brows furrowed ever so slightly as he glared at the men ahead of them.
His Hazel eyes glaring at them with ferocious intensity.

"You backstabbers! Don't you have anything better to do except finding ways to ambush us? Do you have this much free time"?
Bilal huffed in an irritated tone pointing his gun at the men ahead.

The masked man chuckled lightly,
"Oh that we have".

With that the man began shooting bullets almost blindly making the men ahead duck their heads down.
Before his other minions could do the same, Zaviar pushed Bilal and Jawad towards the car so they could take protection behind. His men followed the lead.

Bilal barely managed to halt himself from falling on his knees as he turned towards Zaviar,
"Sir! We're supposed to protect you! It's not the other way around. Why are you protecting us"?
His tone was laced with anger and worry.

Zaviar only passed him a glare before raising his hand in air and upon his signal, his one man threw the pistol in air which he caught easily.

"Be careful. Duck your head down immediately after firing the bullet".
He commanded before turning slightly pressing his lowered frame to the car before peeking and shooting one of the men on other side. His men also followed the lead.

They kept on doing the same for few minutes and when Zaviar was sure most of the men were taken down and only few were left, he turned towards Jawad and signaled him to take care of them before grabbing the side of the car for support and sliding down the road in a way that now he sat with his back against the car and one leg stretched on the road while the other folded on which he rested his arm.
He threw the pistol beside him and leaned his head back on the car while pressing his hand on his coat above his chest.
Since he was wearing black shirt and black long coat, the blood wasn't visible, only the shirt appeared a little wet and drenched.
However, the blood dripping down between his pale slender fingers and staining them couldn't hide the fact that he was indeed stabbed pretty severely.