3| Secret Mission

Start from the beginning

"I need him to stock the shelves in my store," he continued before he grabbed the brunette boy's arm and pulled him aside.

"What did you score?" he whispered to his son causing the h/c haired girl to snort out a slight laugh.

Jay then started pulling random objects out of his clothes. Those items didn't matter though because as soon as Jay pulled a lamp out from under his shirt Jafar dropped everything and started frantically rubbing it.

"A lamp! A lamp," he grinned widely at his son.

"Dad! Dad, I already tried," Jay said to his father.

Jafar then tossed the lamp back at Jay and picked up the other things he had dropped with a huff.

"Evie isn't going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm?" the Evil Queen chipped in.

"What is wrong with you all?" growled a cold voice from the corner of the room sending shivers down the h/c haired girl's spine. Everyone in the room became very still and incredibly silent.

A tall, dark man with a scar running from above his eyebrow to just below his defined cheekbone stepped out from the shadows, his cold empty eyes burning with anger and hatred. Scar.

His golden eyes narrowed when they landed on his daughter. She could feel herself stiffen under his gaze.

"People used to cower at the mention of our names," he growled, tearing his eyes away from his daughter as he turned them towards the other villains in the room.

He slammed his hands on the table making the teens jump slightly before he continued speaking.

"For twenty years I have searched for a way off this island. For twenty years they have robbed us of our revenge!" he shouted as he looked at everyone in the room.

His eyes landed on the Evil Queen as he continued, pointing a finger at her.

"Revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men!"

"Ow," she mumbled.

"Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie," he then said as he looked at Jafar.

"I will-" he began but Jay cut him off.

"Pop," Jay warned stepping in front of the man.

"Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches," he continued, standing up straight and pointing at Cruella.

"Oh, but they didn't get Baby," she stated.

"They didn't-they didn't get the baby," she cackled as she squeaked the stuffed dog that sat on her shoulder.

Scar raised an eyebrow at her before continuing his rant. 

"Revenge on Sleeping Beauty and her relentless little prince," he growled turning towards Maleficent as she grumbled angrily to herself.

"And I will have my revenge on my wretched nephew and finally take back the crown that was destined to be mine in the first place!" he shouted, slamming his fists on the table once again making the e/c eyed girl wince slightly.

"Villians," Maleficent then said.

"Our day has come," she continued with a smirk.

"EQ, give her the mirror," she ordered as she nodded her head in Evie's direction.

"Yeah," the Evil Queen hummed as she passed her daughter her old magic mirror.

"This... is your magic mirror?" Evie asked sounding slightly disappointed.