Epilogue

Karan was kneeling in front of Kiyaansh making him wear his bow tie. Karan wore a three piece suit in indigo colour over white shirt. Kiyaansh was dressed in the same dress as her father. On the contrary to his father's necktie, he wore a cute bow tie.

 On the contrary to his father's necktie, he wore a cute bow tie

Karan pulled Kiyaansh's nose playfully that made him giggle. Standing up on his feet, Karan held him up and took him towards the vanity making him stand up on the stool beside.

"My champ is looking very handsome, isn't he?"

Kiyaansh happily nodded his head in yes.

"Just like you daddy. I'm looking just like you." Kiyaansh said enthusiastically.

Karan sprayed some cologne on both of them.

"Ready?" Karan asked.

"Yessss."

"Let's go check on your mother. Come on, young man."

Karan lowered Kiyaansh on the ground as both walked up to karan and Teju's room. Teju had been in the room for more than an hour. The beauticians are helping her getting ready. So Karan and Kiyaansh had gone to one of the guest rooms to get ready.

As the door was locked from inside so Karan knocked on the door.

"Teju, tum ready ho gayi ho?" Karan asked.

"Karan bas 5 minutes aur." They heard from inside.

"Atleast open the door." Karan said impatiently.

"Bas five min--- okay wait. Ayesha, can you please open the door?" They heard as she asked one of the beauticians to open the door.

They entered as soon as the door was opened. Karan could only get a glimpse of her backside as she was back facing them and the beauticians were hovering around her, doing her final touch ups.

"You aren't ready yet? Hiw much time will you take ?" Karan asked.

"Sir, it's all your fault only." Ayesha, the beautician accused Karan.

"How? Tumlog log yeh make up kar rahe ho aur galti meri." Karan retorted.

"Aur nahi to kya sir, you left so many love marks on ma'am, hume marks hide karne me kitna jyada time lag gaya." Ziva, the other beautician said.

The beauticians laughed making the couple embarrassed. Karan rubbed on the back of his neck in embarassment. While Teju's checks turned a deep shade of red.

"Girls, don't forget there's a kid in the room." Teju reminded them as she saw her son playing something on the phone sitting on the bed adorably unaware of what they were taking about.

In the next five minutes, Teju was fully ready. Teju stood up and turned towards Karan.

Karan lost his breath as he took in her appearance. Cladded in a beautiful golden glossy silk saree she looked ethereal.