Chapter 3

Delhi

Teju and Kiyaansh went to Nisha's home a little earlier as Nisha wanted her to be there. After making sure Kiyaansh was fine and playing with other kids Teju went to Nisha's room.

Nisha approached her as soon as Teju entered. "Thank God tu aa gayi hai." They shared a quick hug.

Teju took in her cousin's appearance. She was still in her pajama. "You're still in your pj. Make up artists ate hi honge."

Teju pushed her into the bathroom.Then she started putting everything from Nisha's lehenga to her jwellery properly.Suddenly a knock was heard.Thinking it to be the make up artist she replied "come in".

When the figure entered inside she got the biggest shock of her life.It was none other than Karan in front of her after 5 years.

"Bhabi woh Bhai---" He halted when his eyes fell on her. Both stared at each other without blinking as they were shocked.

"Laddu..." Karan whispered slowly. Hearing his voice after years brought tears in her eyes.Before anyone could speak,the bathroom door opened and Nisha entered into the room.

Nisha was surprised to find Karan in her room. She asked, "Hi karan. Kuch kam tha?"

As if Nisha's voice brought Karan back to reality, he immediately moved his gaze away from Teju and fixed on Nisha.

"Haa-- woh bhai ko apse kuch important bat karna hai aur apka phone shayad switch off hai." Saying that he didn't even spare a second at Teju and left from there.

He was having hard time believing that Teju had been in front of him. He was walking mindlessly thinking about his Laddu when he bumped into a kid. Before the kid could get hurt, he quickly moved forward hugging the kid. He then made the kid stand on his feet.

"Are you fine?" Karan asked the kid in concern.

"I'm fine uncle. Main big boy hu na." The boy replied.

Karan was amused by the boy. "Accha, toh big boy kyu dour Raha tha?"

"I was going to mumma to take her permission."

"Permission for what?"

"To eat chocolate. Last time maine inne sare chocolates khaya tha aur mujhe stomach pain ho gaya tha.So mumma told me not to eat chocolate but Nishant mamu (Nisha's brother) said I can eat one. "

Karan chuckled at his words. He didn't know why but he felt good talking to him.

Karan couldn't stop himself from asking his name. "What's your name big boy?"

"Kiyaansh." The kid answered.

Saying that the kid left from there.'Why does the name sounds familiar' Karan thought in mind as his mind went back to the old memories.

Flashback (6 years ago)

Teju and Karan were in a park.They were sitting on a bench,their hands entangled and Teju's head on Karan's shoulder.They were talking about anything and everything.They were sitting a little away from the kid's play zone but they could watch the kid's play.Just then their eyes fell on a little kid who's playing with his parents.

"kitna cute hai na woh baby." Teju asked with a pout as she gazed the baby.

"Hmm. But our baby will be the cutest." Karan replied smugly as he peck her lips and winked at her making her blush.

"But I want a baby boy. Aur to maine name bhi soch liya hai." Teju said getting excited thinking about her fantasies.

"Accha to madam ne family planning abhi se shuru kar di." Karan teased her and she hit him lightly.

"Don't tease Sunny. "

"Accha sorry. Kya name socha hai woh to batao?"

"Kiyaansh Kundrra. Suit karta hai na tumhare surname ke sath?"

Teju asked excitedly like a baby. Karan nodded in a yes. She looked so kissable that Karan couldn't help but steal a kiss on her lips.

Teju pushed him a little as she spoke, "There are people around, sunny.

"So what you're my gf not their. " Saying that he stole another kiss.

"Sop it Sunny." She said putting her palm on her lips.But he just loved to riled her up so he leaned in and kissed above her palm.

Flashback ends.

Teju was shaking from inside after meeting him after five years. She wanted to leave the function the very next moment but she couldn't. It will create so much drama. So she just decided to avoid him. She couldn't take the risknof losing her heart again to him.

"Mumma. Can I eat this chocolate?" Kiyaansh's questions brought her back to reality.

"Okay. But only this one okay."

"Okay mumma. You are the best." Kiyaansh kissed her and left to play with other kids.

After sometime the functions started. Aman and Nisha exchanged rings. Everyone cheered and congratulated them.

But this whole time two persons were stealing glance of each other every now and then.They were physically just a few meters from each other but emotionally miles apart.

🎶

Paas aaye
Dooriyaan phir bhi kam naa hui
Ek adhuri si hamari kahani rahi
Aasmaan ko zameen, ye zaroori nahi
Jaa mile... jaa mile
Ishq saccha wahi
Jisko milti nahi manzilein... manzilein

Rang the, noor tha
Jab kareeb tu tha
Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan
Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa
Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan

Hamari adhuri kahani

🎶

•-×-•

So they finally met. Karan met Kiyaansh too. Will he get to know why he felt the connection with Kiyaansh?

Please hit the star and let know your views through your comments.

Add the book to your library to never miss any update.