Chapter 26

Next morning, Teju opened her eyes to find herself in his embrace. He was sleeping spooning her from the back. His one arm was thrown on her waist. His face was nuzzled in her hairs. Their legs tangled with each other.

Teju turned around facing him. He looked so adorable while sleeping. His hairs falling on his forehead making him more attracting.

Teju raised her hand before she slowly removed his hairs from his forehead. She stared at him breathing in and out in a rhythm, admiring him without any disturbance.

She raised her head kissing his forehead. Then she lowered her head kissing on the tip of his nose. Kising each of his cheeks she approached to kiss on his lips.

Just as she placed her lips on his, she felt his hands caging her in his hold before his lips started moving.

Teju was taken aback. She jerked off his hands moving out of his hold. She sat up beside him.

"God. You scared me. Why were you pretending to be asleep if you're awake?

"I was sleeping. Just woke up when you kissed me with those soft lips of yours."

He traced her lips with his thumb.

"Come on, now come let me have my good morning kiss."

He pulled her above him claiming her lips. They kissed untill they were out of breath.

"Now wake up. Duggu must be coming---"

Teju couldn't even complete her sentence when there was a knock on the door.

"It must be Kiyaansh. You go open the door till I get dressed properly." Teju said.

Karan got down the bed wearing his pant and went to open the door. While Teju went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After done with her bath she walked out of the bathroom to find Karan tickling Kiyaansh.

"Stop daddy... Time out please."

Kiyaansh managed to say in between his laughter.

"Mumma. Please stop daddy."

Kiyaansh asked help from his mother as soon as he saw her.

Teju smiled seeing them so happy.

"Mumma---"

Kiyaansh's pleading voice broke her trance. She approached them.

"Stop tickling my baby."

Teju said as she took a seat beside them. She took Kiyaansh on her lap stopping Karan from tickling him anymore.

"Don't tickle him Kiyaansh's daddy."

Teju said with a smile. Karan smirked at her and said.

"How about we tickle Kiyaansh's mumma?"

Teju didn't even get the time to react.

"TICKLE ATTACK."

Karan announced and started tickling her. The impact was so hard that she fell on the bed. Kiyaansh sat on her stomach tickling her.

"Stop--- please stop..... I can't breath.... " Teju managed to say.

They finally accepted her request and stopped tickling her. Karan tossed himself on the bed beside Teju and his son. Kiyaansh was still sitting on her stomach.

"Not fair. I saved you from daddy but you instead of helping me joined hands with him." Teju pouted.

Teju pulled her son's nose. Kiyaansh gave her a sheepish smile.