-1️⃣4️⃣-

"ready?" clays voice was raspy from earlier, his lubed up dick aligned with george. and when that brunette nodded, clay pushed himself into george, everything at once.

georges jaw dropped, letting out one long moan that almost pushed clay over the edge, even though nothing as happened yet. words tried to spill out of georges mouth, but nothing came out. they were desperate, punching at his chest from the inside, begging to be let lose into the air.

clay hadn't even moved, and george looked like he was about to cum again, and that made clay internally laugh a bit. george stared, he tried not to but some things were just a little to true for him to keep his eyes to himself. they gazed down clays body, seeing the scars, the tattoos that he couldn't make out due to how dark it was in the room. with only the starlight seeping from the sky, into the moan filled room.

clay slowly pulled out, and then rammed in at the same pace he did at the first time, his barbell piercing slamming into george with pleasure that radiated up his spine. the brunette swallowed, his throat dryer than a desert. and yet he almost savored the scorching flavor as it seeped down his throat raw.

the blonde started moving, not so fast at first, but he was moving around, trying to find georges weak spot that would give clay all the freedom he needed. and as soon as he hit it, he sped up, slamming into george at an unbelievable pace.

with georges throat burning, he swallowed for what must have been the millionth time. it burned down his throat just as bad as the other ones had, it made him want more. no. need more.

clays sharpened grin only grew as georges back jolted in pleasure, his body burning hotter than the sun with the air blowing cool on them. it was insane how actually quick he was going, but george enjoyed it all, he enjoyed every single bit of it. the heat, the pleasure, the pain, the cold air, clays body against his, inside of his, the piercing that seemed to leave a metallic feeling in his gut.

"not yet" clays voice was almost a rasped whisper, so deep to the point it was beyond recognition. but george tried his hardest, losing grip on the sheets, loosing his mind with the speed he was being fucked at. and it became so unbearable that george did something hes been resisting for the past hour.

he put his arms around clay and dug his nails into the blondes back, gripping onto his shoulder blades with every last drop of anger, of alcohol, of pleasures, of strength in his body.

clays back spiked a bit which made him slow down a bit but with the grin wiped off his face, the hungry look in his honey eyes that made george scared he was going to devour him on the spot. it was now pleasure, it was the satisfaction showing itself. clay liked how georges hands dug into his back, how they were little pins of needles, drawing blood at his skin like it was nothing.

georges hands slowly drug down, leaving marks on clays back that would be there for a while, and the blonde was no doubtingly bleeding. but it didn't matter to either of them. but those marks, the moment george started moving his hands, it send clay over the edge. and within seconds he came inside george, and the brunette cumin on himself, the white liquid spilling out onto his stomach as clay pulled out and fell to his left, resting on his back.

the silk sheets were definitely going to be needing cleaning, or just thrown away.

"my names clay by the way" the blonde chuckled a little bit, his slick words slipping into the air, but going right in one of georges ears, and right out the other. but he remembered. he remembered his name was clay.

"its night to meet you clay" george looked over at the blonde, panting like a hot dog, his tongue practically hanging out of his mouth with that warm metal piercing right through it.