-9️⃣-

the four made it to the roof to the left, only two and a half miles give or take from georges building.

clay settled against one of the air conditioning boxes, sitting with his back against it and his knees practically against his chest. he had a pair of binoculars in his hands. he said it was so he could see into the bar but he wanted to look farther, with some of the most high-tech lenses, he could literally see for miles.

"this better go easily, I am not going to chase this bitch around town because pink hair couldn't get him first try" alex was speaking on nerves, he wasn't really angry or mad, he was just nervous. because he knew what this man was capable of, and he knew that there was a 50/50 chance that this went well.

"I agree" nick was sitting on the other side of the box, clay was on the far side that no one else was on, he was alone with no one watching him.

clays body shifted as the wind picked up, the rain started to fall but it wasn't nearly enough to get him wet. his eyes roamed the roof tops until they landed on a particular white building that glistened in the sunset lights.

hesitantly, he lifted the binoculars up to his eyes and zoomed, but to his surprise there was a brunette standing on the balcony, he was wearing a deep pink button up with it only buttoned up a few, showing his chest. but with him facing to the side of clay, the blonde only saw him holding a glass with an un-recognizable liquid in it. alcohol no doubt.

"the rich guy?" nick came up behind the box and sat down next to clay, kind of startling the man but he didn't take the lenses away from his face, watching as this mesmerizing man leaned on the fencing with that glass swirling in his hand.

clay watches as another brunette came up behind him, this one was curly haired and significantly taller than george. He was shirtless, a pair of bright pink shimmering pants rested mid on his waste, just below his belly button.

the blonde couldn't hear them of course but he could see how george laughed and turned around, seeing wilbur complaining about his outfit. then wilbur held his hands in the air, only up to his sides, almost making a t pose as he spun around, revealing there was a holstered gun in his right hand, it being gripped tightly, and the presumed top to the outfit in his left.

"who is that guy" clay spat out, almost in jealousy as he handed the binoculars over to his best friend, literally turning his body away from the building. he wanted nothing to do with wilbur, despite not knowing anything about him.

"my best guess would be a body guard, with the gun and all" nick handed the goggles back to clay, realizing that his friend was jealous was a whole new feeling for him.

"what is this" nick stood up and stood tall over the blonde, blocking any vision from the building and him.

"what" clay looked up at him in pure annoyance, after all nick was standing and clay was sitting, there was a disadvantage but he didn't care.

"this feeling, you are like je-" nick started but stopped himself, a smile erupting over his face before he covered his mouth.

"you're jealous" he whispered like a school girl and clay swears he saw him jump a little.

"okay" clay pursed his lips and stood up, walking around the box and going for the ladder that sat against the multiple story building.

"no you so are" nick repeated himself and chased clay over to the edge of the building, catching the attention of alex and james.

"whats going on" alex jumped up from the floor, a smile peeking on the corner of his lips because nick was smiling.

"big bad boss has got a crush" nick squealed like it was some high top gossip.