-5️⃣-

finally, the time was now 4pm and george had just dropped off the three kids on their block.

they ended up going to the mall and getting the three boys new clothing and other small things that they wanted, george had literally spent thousands of dollars on three kids he barley knew.

george had told the three kids that they could come by when ever they wanted, but it had to be before 7pm because that's when the bar starts to fill up with people.

"I liked them" wilbur spoke softly as he re adjusted the way he was sitting in his chair, his right hand on the wheel and steering into the underground garage of georges building.

the club was more secluded then you think, it was on the 27th and 28th floors of this building, and the 1st through 25th floors were houses/ apartment's that george rented out to random people.

the 26th floor was more of storage room for the club, it had all the extra chairs and tables, all the past decorations and furniture from past makeovers. then the 29th and 30th floors were georges pent house, sitting at the very top of the building.

"me too" george responded and stepped out of his car, picking up the bag from the back seats.

"you gonna stay in contact with them?" wilbur asked while locking the car and pocketing his keys.

george really didn't know how to respond, he wants to but it was really up to the three of them.

"ill try" george mumbled while they got into the elevator, going straight up to the bar.

"your back!" karl screeched and held his arms out for a hug even though he was again, sitting criss crossed on the 5 foot tall bar table.

"I am" george smiled and got closer to the bar table, seeing the other bar tender, minx, was now there.

the bar itself opened right now but no one usually ever arrives until eight ish which is when the dancers get here.

tonight however, the event would start at ten and george knew there would be lines outside that packed for blocks to get inside. he literally already saw people in line outside so they could get in first.

"hey minx" georges warm voice filled the room with a comfortable vibe, as if they weren't all about to deal with two hundred drunk people dressed like they were the strippers themselves

"hello" she said blankly while staring at her phone, sitting at one of the couches with her legs crossed.

"Oh! I got my outfit, I wanna know if its good for tonight" minx hopped out of her seat as she remembered something very urgent.

everyone watched her walk around the bar table and then pick up a black velvet bag, as if it was made for the outfit itself. She slowly pulled out a pink sequined mini dress that matched the theme george was going for exactly.

 She slowly pulled out a pink sequined mini dress that matched the theme george was going for exactly