Chapter Twenty-Five

Three weeks past before they finally let me out of the hospital.

The whole time, Niall ceased to visit me, making me curious. Was he planning something special? Harry was the one who came to pick me up, much to my disappointment. The ride home was really awkward, and it was quite obvious he was lying about something.

"What is it?" I finally asked, breaking the silence. We were about 2 minutes from the house, but the anticipation was killing me. The sooner I saw Niall, the better.

"Niall... Well, he went to see his family for a while..." Harry bit his lip, and glanced at me.

I bit my lip, to keep it from quivering. I wanted to see him so badly, but why hadn't the boys tell me that information while I was in the hospital? The car stopped a got out, thanking Harry for picking me up. He just nodded and we walked inside.

It felt like... Something was missing. I shrugged it off, thinking it was just because Niall was gone.

"Who else isn't here?" I asked.

"Louis went on a vacation with Eleanor, Zayn is at the Studio, and Liam and Danielle broke up, so Danielle is taking touring and Liam went to Africa for a interview."

My eyes widened in shock. "Danielle and Liam broke up? And she went back to Dancing?!"

"...Yeah...."

"Well, what do you want to do?"

"I'm meeting with management." He said awkwardly.

Well then. After he left I went upstairs to check my e-mail. As soon as I opened the door to my bedroom I saw two faces I hoped and thought I'd never see.

Maya and Kevin.

They were making out on my bed.

The only thing that came into my mind was: Ew.

Kevin seemed to look up for a moment, and we trapped our gazes. He broke the kiss and turned Maya around.

While Kevin's expression was an evil smirk, Maya's was a innocent bright smile. She rushed over to me and embraced me into a hug. "Oh-my-g0d I've missed you so much. Like more than much. Like so so so much. When I heard you were in the Hospital the day before I came, I-like, Freaked. I'm dating Kevin, By the way. I don't get why you broke up with him, he's awesome in bed."

A fake smile plastered onto my face," I didn't have sex with him, I'm a virgin."

"You didn't shag the celebrity when you still had him? What a shame. You and Niall would have had nice babies." Maya sighed loudly, as if she was depressed about the fact I was a prune. She talked 100 miles hours per hour, so you really had to grasp on what she said.

"Um, wait? Would have?" I was utterly confused.

"We'll tell you about that later. How about me and Iris catch up?" Kevin asked smoothly.

"Katchup," She giggled and nodded.... Skipping away? What the hell happened to my Maya? The nonstupid Maya who took shit from no one.

I glared at him," What did you do to her? Brainwash?"

"Took her virginity. It changes people, a lot." He replied slyly.

"I want you to leave."

"You won't be able to take care of yourself, muffin."

"I have Niall, I can do it."

"You don't have him, because your pathetic. You can't take care of yourself, because your weak and selfish. You've leaned onto the famous 'One Direction' you didn't notice how none of them are hear. You didn't even notice your kitten missing." The hatred in his voice cut through me like butter.

"K-Kit?" My voice quivered, making me bit my lip.

"Ran away. Even a furry little animal doesn't even want you. Or Niall." He took out his phone and showed me a picture.

The picture held my heart cracking into a million peices.

Niall and Demi Lovato making out.

The picture had been taken 2 days ago.