Chapter Eight

"Hey Zayn." I greeted, my mouth full of Oreos as he entered the room. 

He laughed at the sight," Hey Iris, Nialler, Hazza, Leeyyumm and Carrot boy." He greeted.

"Don't think we forgot about you and Iris hanging out all day yesterday. We're still pissed." Louis scolded him. Harry tried to copy Louis but was so caught up in his oreos that he looked like a monkey with too big of hair. 

"Wait, That's were Zayn was?" Niall asked, Sounding shocked. Everyone nodded. Niall started to look pissed, he glared at Zayn. 

"Hey- Without me she wouldn't even be here today. She'd be going to work-" 

"WORK! SHIT!" I shoved the half-eaten oreo into my mouth and grabbed my keys. I waved and swallowed," Call me whenever! Bye!" I ran to the elevator. 

~

Niall's P.O.V. 

I sighed, falling onto my bed and glaring up at Zayn's screen. I transferred Iris's number to my phone. 'Iris<3'. I deleted the heart. 'Iris'. It felt too... ordinary. She was amazing... 'Irish's Iris'. Now that's just obvious. 'Irrriiissss'. Weird. 'Charlie Hathaway'. If she saw that she would kill me... 

I decided on 'Iris :]' and texted her. Maybe she was still up? It was... 12. 

Hey Iris, it's me Niall:) 

Niall? Oh, Hey :] 

What are you up to? 

Sleeping

Oh, Sorry

It's not a problem, what do you need? 

My heart fluttered, I could feel my cheeks flaming. Can I hang out tomorrow? 

She didn't reply for a while. Why didn't she reply? My mind raced. She hated me. She despised me. She thought I was ugly. She liked Zayn more. She died. 

OMG! She was dead. I stood up and started pacing. Should I call the cops? Maybe I should go over.... 

Yes, I'm going over. I grabbed a shirt and pulled it on, then my car keys. I jogged downstairs, putting Zayns phone back on the counter and going to the elevator. It took forever to get down, but when I did I STILL had to go through the back and get into my car. 

It took a while to get to her house- But I did. I had gotten the address from my skype (I wasn't happy that Zayn kept that from me). As soon as I got there, I ran to the door and knocked on it. No answer. 

My heart was beating way too fast, I waited anxiously. Nothing. I crept to the back, trying to open any window that came into my sight. I finally got to the back door and tried to open it- It was unlocked. How unsafe was that!? Was she raped!? KILLED?! 

I ran in doors and looked around frantically. Not in the Living Room, Not in the Kitchen, No... No... no... I finally went upstairs and check every room I came to... 

I finally found her. I smiled at the sight. She was sleeping, her phone next to her head. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. So amazing. I took off my shirt and slipped into bed with her, accidentally sitting on something. There was a hiss and some weird kitten left a mark on my hand before running away. I furrowed my eye brows and wrapped my arms around Iris. Damn cat. My hand was stinging. 

My mind raced, my face was flaming. I was so close to her... I was sleeping with her... God, I sounded like such a creep. I remember when I first met her. She was really pretty- but now she was damn beautiful. But that's not the thing I fell in love with. Every month we would talk for hours. I didn't understand it, but I fell in love with her voice. Then realized a month later that it wasn't her voice. It was her. 

My heart was broken when for those couple of months she completely ignored my calls. I was short tempered and quiet. I felt pissed that she was being mistreated by some other guy. I would never do that to her. Ever. 

I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about ways to destroy whats-his-name....

(A/N I had to put Niall's P.O.V. Somewhere so everyone could realize his feelings for her. Cute? Bad? Horrible? Adorable? Comment please xx)