Chapter Twelve

I woke up under luggage in a moving vehicle. It was.. Weird. I sat up, pushing a large suitcase to the side. Louis was talking loud and obnoxiously, so I knew I wasn't kidnapped. "Er- Hello?" I raised an eye brow and cut into whatever he was saying.

"You're awake!" Pierre exclaimed happily. 

"Great!" Liam, who was driving the car, smiled through the little mirror in front. "Is it okay if we... Live in your house for a while?" 

"Because Louis did something stupid-" Danielle tried to say. 

Eleanor immediately took defense," It was not stupid! Everyone liked it!" 

"I have to agree with Dani, Him running around in his boxers then mooning-" Pierre tried to talk. 

"El  is right. Everyone liked it." Louis smirked cockily and threw a arm around her shoulder. 

Liam and Zayn seemed to be in their own situation in the front. 

I spoke loud enough for everyone to hear me," Sure!" 

Truthfully I didn't know. Whoever couldn't fit into the guest bedrooms and other bedrooms will have to sleep in the basement on the couch. The car stopped and everyone got out, getting their stuff off of me and helping me out of the back. I opened the door and walked in, them following urgently to check out the house. I picked up my cat and walked back a couple of steps as they all walked around the house curiously. 

Liam was the first one done, he wouldn't stop telling me how grateful he was. I just nodded," Well, your going to be paying rent." I said lightly. No way in hell would I be able to take care of them all with only one pay check a week that's less than 600 dollars. 

He nodded," Yes! Of course! I'll speak about it with our manager, definitely." 

I smiled and hugged him, he kissed my forehead and hugged back. "Erm, can you cook tonight?" Louis's voice cut through," Harry's gone and he usually-" 

"Can't I have work. But there is a cute restaurant down the street. Very selective of who they dine."  I explained," And they have great food." 

I half expected Niall's face to pop into the room by the word of food but it didn't happen. I crunched up my eye brows and sighed," The house rules: No one hurts Kit, my cat. No one breaks anything thats an antic. And no one has sex while I'm under this roof." 

"But, if we like get you out- can we have sex?" Zayn walked in casually, pretending to look at the old pictures of the wall and not care about what he just said.

"Sure, I just don't want to hear, smell, or see." I sighed.

"How can you smell sex?" Louis asked curiously. 

I shrugged," Old roomie was a sex-a-holic. You could always tell when she had sex because she would smell of sweat and ... Well, some thing else, I can't really explain it." I shrugged. "Also, Sundays are my days of quiet. I'm still in school so I study. I'm really behind in some subjects. So, anyway on Sunday I'll pay you guys to keep busy." 

"This Sunday we have a photoshoot anyway-" 

"Will Niall be there?" I asked, a little too... passionately. 

Zayn patted my back. "No, he's doing stuff in America." 

Stuff? Doing? Having sex? Maybe just interviews... Or Demi Lovato. Ugh, What was he doing? Grr. Grrr. 

"Why are you growling?" Louis gave me  a look. 

I was doing that out loud? I blushed deeply and shrugged before hurrying out of the room. Kit was meowing so I let her down and went upstairs to get ready for work. I dressed in workout clothes and slipped on nice new tenny's. I jogged downstairs and was about to go out the door when some one stopped me. 

"Can we go too?" It was Eleanor and Danielle. I nodded, smiling. Pierre also ended up joining us and we were off. We got to Keith's house and walked in and immediately went downstairs. His dad was a huge slob so I didn't like to linger upstairs. Keith was already doing warm up push ups. I smiled and leaned on the wall near the couch as the girls sat down. 

"We wanted to talk to you, about Niall." Eleanor got straight to the point. I turned my gaze from Keith and watched them curiously as the went on. Danielle spoke up," We think you should ask him out." 

I snorted," Yeah, me? No. I've already been rejected by him once." 

"He was nervous! He didn't want to tell you." Danielle insisted. 

I rolled my eyes and changed the subject," Did you know Zayn was the first one to hang out with me?" I saw Pierre perk up and listen a little more. "He told me how Jealous he was of Liam and Louis because they got to see El and Dani more often he gets to see you. He's really in love." I told her truthfully. "And, sense he's like my brother I forbid you to hurt him." I told her sternly. 

She nodded, smiling and blushing," I don't plan on doing that. He is so sweet and has a big-" 

"I don't want to here it!" I snapped.

"... I was going to say heart. But, I guess thats not bad either." She winked at me and then gazed at the wall in front of them, probably day dreaming. 

El and Dani attempted to grasp me into a conversation again but I left their side and went to Keith, advising stuff on his jumping jacks. He had gotten so much more better then the last time. Soon he would look ripped. 

He was fatigued before it was time for me to go so he laid on the ground and I laid next to him. He easily struck a conversation about Subway and I giggled. Dani soon joined, then El. Pierre, was texting. 

"Who do you like, Keith?" El questioned.

He shrugged, and winked. "You'll find out sooner or later." 

El smirked, and I noticed Dani, El, and even Pierre were staring at me with the same expression. I couldn't quite get it. I sighed and pulled myself up," Well, we better get going." 

On the way home we stopped by Nandos to eat but it didn't last long. Pierre wanted to get home to zayn while I continually repeated the rules. By the time we actually got home I was tired of talking and wanted to collapse in bed. 

I trudged upstairs and into my room... 

To find Niall sleeping on my bed.