Chapter Seventeen

When I woke up the next morning, I was in... Niall's arms? When I looked up at his handsome face memories started to swarm and attack my mind. I smiled and let out a dreamy sigh.

"Iris?" He spoke, yawning.

"Shhh... I'm concentrating." I replied seriously, hugging onto him tightly. "I want this to be a perfect moment until I wake up."

"Hmm?" He sounded really confused.

I giggled," I'm dreaming, of course. I've had this dream a billion times- Me waking up next to you."

"Tell me more about this Dream." I could hear a smirk in his voice.

I looked at him again,"Well, this one is slightly different. We're clothed in this one, the others were not. And you don't have that worried expression saying over and over 'Omg, I cheated on Demi.'"

Then his expression changed into one of those. I let out a long irritated sigh. "No-No, I'm all yours babe- But I forgot that tomorrow me and the boys have work..." He groaned. "A collaboration with Demi."

"Yay. I get to meet her." My voice was kinda dry.

He smiled and kissed my cheek," That means we have only the afternoon to celebrate..." Then he kissed my jaw, going all the way to my neck. His kisses sent shivers through me and I let out a soft giggle.

"Shouldn't we- I don't know- Swim." I giggled as he tried to kiss me.

"No..." He tried to feel my mellons so I quickly slapped his hands away.

"I know your a hormonal guy and all," I smirked while getting up," Your going to have to wait a while to get this, honey."

He groaned," I knowwww..."

"Come on, let's go swimming. I wanna check out the ocean. I've never been to one. Only over one."

He gasped," Really? NEVER?"

I nodded," Never ever."

"Ever ever?"

"Ever ever ever."

"Ever ever ever ever ever ever?"

"Ever ever ever ever ever ever ever." I confirmed.

"Wow. Never ever ever-" I cut him off.

"NEVER EVER EVER EVER TIMES 300!"

"Okay okay."

I giggled and rolled my eyes, going into the bathroom (Bringing my suitcase with meh).

I showered, changed, the whole process took like... 30 minutes. When I walked back out, Niall was in his swim suit... It took me about a couple minutes to stop staring at his abs, and by the time he finally got me to do that, he was throwing me over his shoulder and dashing towards the water.

I giggled and laughed my ass off as he dropped me into the water. I stood up and looked around, slightly mesmerized by the beauty. I snapped out of it quickly before I got distracted. I splashed Niall playfully, talking him into the water.

For the second time that day I found myself kissing Niall... My Irish Amazing boyfriend