Chapter Twenty-One

The drive to the Police Department was the longest of my life. What went through my mind? It wasn't anger. It wasn't even 'Is He Okay'. It was guilt. Liam said that he put Keith into the hospital. Why? Because of me.

He could loose fans because of this. He loved his fans so much, and it was my fault. Now they're all going to hate me....

As soon as we got there, Everyone was about to jump out of the car to get to him but I stopped them. "Hey, give me the bail money. I'll get him out. I want to talk to him."

They seemed to sit back, and Harry's phone rang. He immediately picked it up," Hey El. Yeah, tell Louis that..."

I got out of the car, walking into the station. Police officers rushed by, making me sigh with annoyance. Why did I even have to meet him! I got him in trouble and...

Finally spotting somewhere calm, I went to that desk. I held up the money," Excuse me, is Niall Horan here? This is his bail..."

"Oh, yeah, Niall." The lady smiled politely at me," He's such a charmer, make sure you get a good grip on him. He really didn't seem to know what he was doing." I stared at the lady in confusion as she got up and left.

I waited patiently, when suddenly I was being engulfed in a hug from behind. I recognized Niall's feel, his touch, and right now I did not want to be near it. It made me even more guilty.

"Niall, I need to run to the studio. Do you think that maybe, you can... I don't know, go with the boys while I go?" I asked politely.

He tilted his head," Are you getting back into photography?"

I nodded, and he let go. He nodded and kissed me gently on the lips. The kiss was full of passion, and regret. He leaned back and stared at me with sorrowful eyes," I'm really really sorry. I-I went to a bar to get my mind off things and next thing you know I was beating Keith with a metal pole-"

"Oh my god, A metal pole?!" I exclaimed loudly, making people turn to stare at us. I shook my head and sighed," Go outside, they're in my car."

"What are you taking?"

"A Taxi." I mumbled.

He nodded slowly," I'm sorry."

"I know.... I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned up and kissed his cheek as he turned to leave. He looked back before leaving, breaking my heart even more.

I called a taxi and went to wait on the steps outside. Tons of thoughts went through my mind. Should I break up with him? I loved him too much. He loves me. It would devastate him.

Or maybe I'm just too selfish to admit it would hurt me too much.

I sighed and pulled myself to my feet at the sight of the taxi. The world, it was too... Real. I got into the taxi," Um, Nearest Hospital please." I said, forgetting the name of it.

The driver nodded and drove off. When we got there, I paid him, and told him to wait. I really did have to stop by the Studio.

When I got into the hospital, I asked politely for Keith. I had to wait a couple minutes, but the nurse finally told me his room. I walked slowly to it, and looked through the window that was opened. He was sitting there, staring at a TV watching sponge bob. He didn't look too bad, a broken nose and black eye. He looked extremely bored.

I went to the door and knocked softly," I didn't tell him to beat you up."

He turned to me, shutting off the TV. "I know, He was drunk. I really don't blame him, I mean I sexually Harassed his girlfriend."

I leaned on the door. "Is it bad?"

He shook his head," Nope."

"... So your gay?"

"Yep. And I'm your brothers mistress, Just so you don't hear it from anyone else."

My hand went over my mouth to stop the bubble of laughter that was coming out of my throat. When I finally regained myself I snorted a little before replying," Well, This reminds me of a trashy Novel. Hey, you think it'd be okay if we stayed friends?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking YOU that? I sexually harassed you!"

"So did I. Remember when I tried giving you, Nialls reincarnation, a blowjob?" I raised my eye brow and gave him a mocking look.

He laughed, then winced. Slowly nodding," That was one fine night..."

I rolled my eyes," I'll come visit tomorrow, Kay?"

"Okay... Bring your brother!"

"Mistresses are supposed to be a secret." I giggled and walked out.