Chapter 5

<SORRY IT IS SHORT, IT WAS EITHER IT BE SHORT OR BE WAY WAY TO LONG SO I PUT THE OTHER HALF AS CHAPTER 6 OKAY THANK YOU GOOD BYE>

"Screw off Howell" said someone from the Middle of them all stepping out so I could see their face.

Sam.

"You know this kid?" Asked the guy in the front, glancing at Sam, away from me, just for just a second.

"This fag used to be a mate of mine, I used to punch to the ground every second of every day" Sam bragged while the rest of them laughed and I internally rolled my eyes since all their eyes were not moving an inch off me. Phil mouthed something that looked like 'turn and run' so not only following my gut but also Phil, but I can't just leave without fighting back. I giggled innocently and played the same game I did with Sam and his group when they did this to me at the old school.

"Haha well you all seem lovely, maybe one of you are free this weekend? Up for some fun?" I flirted sarcastically winking with a bit of my lip making the guys in the back look down and the guys in front look towards them, blanking Phil and I out almost completely.

I walked around to the guys in the back surprisingly without anyone trying to stop me. Sam knew what I was doing and kept a close eye while I walked up to jock number 5 and lifted his chin with two fingers.

"NOW?!" Sam screamed yet no one reacted besides the guy I was inches apart from now as instead of glancing at Sam or trying to resist, he stared straight into my eyes. Wow I'm about two inches away from his face his eyes were still locked with mine. I lent in to kiss him as my hand dropped to his neck, I pushed harshly sending that guy out of the way from me to take hold of Phil's wrist and pull making him run with me.

We bolted out of the classroom and how the hall, down to the locker bays that lead to the library, jobbing in and into the empty lounge area. Both Phil and I panting from the not to long but still billion mile run, we plonked down onto the sofa furthest from the window. I would like to note I had no idea where I was going but I knew that once we got to the lockers we would loose them.

"What the bloody hell was that?!" Phil scream-whispered, still panting. I shrugged realising what I just did. Everyone at East West knew I liked girls and guys which is why it didn't come as much of a shock if I was that close to someone there, but it just made it better if they were known as a complete jock and was completely straight.

"What do you mean what was it? I got you out of it didn't I?" I said calmly as I caught my breath again. I turned my head to look at Phil as he was still panting looking forward into nothing, but glancing up at me making a look telling me to explain. But I noticed that at that moment, Phil's hair was scruffy and messy which looked like it would be the most beautiful sight in the world to wake up to, his eyes glowed with sunshine and colours of yellow green and blue and everything perfect and his pail skin looked flawless against his jet black fringe which was one thing that I loved about him.

"It's a thing I used to do at my old school when I had an angry crowd of bully's surrounding me, I can guarantee that there is one gay or bi guy in each group of obnoxious jocks, and getting real close to their begging mouths is a way for the rest of the group to back off, sorry if your like homophobic or anything but it is a way to get around them" I explained leaning back again on the sofa with Phil hunched over next to me staring at me.

"Are-are you erm... Are you gay though? Like no offence or anything and no I'm not homophobic at all but not many straight guys get even half as close as that to a guy if their life depended on it" Phil said looking down twiddling with his thumbs. That's cute.

"I would classify myself as bi, but that's mainly because everyone knows what that is, because technically I'm pansexual because I couldn't care less what gender I love... I go completely by eyes and personality. What about you Phil?" I asked innocently staring into his baby blue eyes. His eyes.

"It depends who you are to what my answer is" he said looking down as a few more people walked into the lounge area of library making us need to lower our voices. I considered asking to leave the room but Phil came up with the idea first. He stood up and turned to hold out his hand to pull me up, not that I needed help but as a friendly gesture.

"I know a quiet place here where nobody goes, we can talk about this there instead of here where they could find or where people could hear us" Phil said flicking his head up to the passage way out of the library's lounge.