Chapter 1

<THIS IS MY FIRST FIC THAT I FEEL LIKE I KNOW HOW IT ENDS AND FEEL CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO WRITE AND POST.

I WOULD LIKE TO WARN YOU THAT:

1. THIS FAN-FICTION IS WRITTEN ALL IN DAN'S PROSPECTIVE UNLESS WRITTEN OTHERWISE (unlikely)

2. THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT HAVE PHIL IN IT, IT DOES HOWEVER HAVE OTHER YOUTUBERS IN IT PHIL ENTERS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

3. THIS IS THE BACK STORY OF DAN AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND STILL READING IT BECAUSE IT WILL EXPLAIN A LOT FURTHER IN THE STORY.

THANK YOU! GOOD BYE!!> 

I was in my third year of secondary school and my brother Adrian was at the end of his first. We were Moving 'up'. I would say where but Mum won't tell us as it is ' a surprise ' for when we get there. It was late to mid-June and the school year was getting stressful because if you don't study for the annoying pop quizzes, difficult tests and exams that are set in June, your screwed.

We have been packing up the house since about November last year so most of our house is ready, besides the things we need on a daily basis, they will be packed on the last few days of us staying in the house. So yeah, leaving all my friends to never be able to talk to them again, Great!!!

*1 month later*

It came to the last day of my time at East-west high and yay, moving upstate meant new people, new opportunities! I was not terribly upset about moving to say the least. But I was definitely not thrilled. Like, at all. Before I left for school I packed the last of my things into boxes and my trunk, ready for when I got home after school. I finish by putting my llama hat into my trunk and grabbing my phone and keys, I left the house yelling out goodbye as I made my way, up the small hill to school. It only took about five minutes to get from my house to school which was good I guess but it could have been a good one minute drive if I could have my way.

I mean who wants to live practically down the road from school? I got up to school and had to make my way through everyone so that I could get to my locker before the first bell went. Just as I did make it to my locker it went, signalling first class. Shit. I got all my books together and almost jogged to first class, on the other side of the school. I make it in a second late, not late enough for anyone to notice, thank god, but still. I sat down in my seat and took out my earbuds for my phone, on the last day you can listen to music in class as long as the teachers can't hear it.

A hand shakes my shoulder and I zip around to see what was happening.

"Dan!! How are you?!" Finn said smiling brightly.