"I hope you find the love you deserve," Bianca bows her head with a gentle smile.

Alejandro escorts her through the main door. "Are you okay to drive?"

"I am."

He stays a few feet away as she enters the silver Ferrari. Her eyes blink numerous times. A duffel bag is in the passenger seat. Her curiosity has her open it. Her jaw drops.

Bands of $100 bills are inside with a note. "For a new life. Hope you enjoy it <3 Mrs. Petali"

She quickly counts to find $10,000. Questions run through her mind of why she did this, but she decides not to press it. Derek won't harm her anymore. She turns the car over and drives away to happiness.

Back in the club, Miguel notices a sly smile on her face. She explains what she did to help Michelle. Miguel's heart thuds loudly against his chest. But his mind swallows that heart with a past regret.

"You were impressive out there. What was that move?"

"Krav Maga. Picked it up in the military."

Her head jerks to him. Before she can ask, things made sense to her. The way he moved against the Triad and his adept training of weapons.

He must have done that before being El Segador. Why did he turn to that life? Desperation or something else?

"Could you teach me a few moves?"

"So you can be more than an atom bomb," he jokes which makes her snicker.

"I'm serious. Teach me."

He nods his head to the office. They get inside and he explains that the martial art is about being simple and efficient with your movements. He shows her how to throw a throat punch, eye gouge, and a groin kick. With a few corrections by him, she nails down the form.

"How about a defensive maneuver? Like if someone grabs you from behind."

His feet almost stagger of what that would entail. Be serious, Miguel.

"If someone does that, you squat fast. Wide stance. Palm strike to the groin. Lunge forward and elbow to the stomach before escaping", while demonstrating from a distance.

She scoffs. "Come here and show it properly."

"Okay. Grab me."

He turns around. The smell of a sweet musk approaches him. She grabs him from behind without pressing her body against him. She pins his arms against his sides.

Seems like she's serious.

He squats down and performs the sequence without touching her.

"Huh. That's pretty neat. My turn."

He slowly grabs her from behind. She follows through with the sequence to his relief. He internally fights with his manhood not to make things weird. She tries a few more times to get the motion down-

Until she presses her body back against him. His back meets the glass. He holds back a moan as she grinds against his crotch. The imagery of her naked body rattles his heart and body.

She smirks back at him. "Like my technique?"

He turns her against the glass with her breasts touching the cold glass. "Ooo, you are dirty."

Smack!

"Whoa!" She exclaims from what he did to her ass.

His eyes express regret. "Sorry, was that too rough?"

She continues her "technique" in response, wanting him to release every ounce inside of her.

He moves part of her dress to the side. Zip. Unbuckle.  She feels the material of his loose boxers grinding against her panties. The length of his clothed member driving her crazy. She doesn't care if anyone will watch or record from below. She wants to become one with his body.

His soft fingers trace against her neck, sending chills down her spine. Her eyes tell him to keep going with the payback.

He smacks her again. The jiggle arouses him even more. His right-hand hesitates to cup a breast....until her hand takes it for him to feel the softness of her bare skin. His fingers have a mind of their own as they cup, trace, and fondle over her dress. He breathes on her neck as he presses more of his body against her.

"Don't you stop!" She orders him while trying to find an opportunity for their lips to connect. He shifts his lips away only for her lips to meet the small mole on his cheek.

He responds by "pumping" his covered tip against the pleasure spot her silk panties was hiding. She licks the glass wall, earning her another smack. He nears her neck and kisses it repeatedly while they stare into their reflections.

"Ay, Dios!"

He smirks from her using his language. The tempo of his thrusts increases while sliding a hand down her firm stomach. His lucky right-hand massages the lining to get back at her. That tennis uniform and her grabbing his shaft running through his mind. He wants to make his boss pay for his blue balls.

Their mouths exchange heavy breaths that don't want to stop. 

She goes to slide her panties down, but he abruptly backs away. 

He pulls his pants and zips back up with lowered eyes. She stares at him in disbelief.

"I'm-I'm so sorry. That was out of line for me. I can't keep doing this with you."

"Why not? Please. I need to know."

He rubs his temples. "I can't even think straight. We need to be professional. I don't want you to be hurt because of me."

"I-I can't deny what I feel towards you."

He spins to her.

"You make me feel like a college grad again. It's blurry, yet I want to be with you."

"We can't, Signora Orchidea! I need to focus on finding the rat. Besides, you can find anyone to be with. I...I don't deserve to be loved or happy."

A gasp leaves her red lips. She wants nothing more than to remove his self-hatred, but he's right. The blurred line might make him unable to perform his duties.

He bows to her before leaving the office. She re-adjusts her dress while sitting down. She opens a pack of cigarettes but her hands tremble from trying to light one. She throws the pack in the trash, almost hating what he's doing to her.

Yet, his sorrow makes her want to cry for him. If she can even shed a tear after all she's done.