Chapter 34: Bon's Bowling

POV: 1st - Mike
                                 Staring down the alleyway, I watched as the ball rolled into a perfect strike. I couldn't help, but pull Y/N into a hug as I excitedly told them, "See I told you with a little bit more technique you'd be less ass at it or maybe that's beginner's luck... Maybe we should try it one more time together and then have you try it on your own?" They didn't move or say anything, but that really didn't bother me as I figured they were just excited as I was that they actually managed to get a strike.
                                 I was about to let them go and pat their back jokingly, when suddenly I felt someone wrap their arms around both me and Y/N from behind, "Damn Mike, read the room. The poor fella looks like they need a break. Why don't me and you finish the rest of this game, bro?" I could recognize that voice anywhere and I gave out a small gulp. Of course HE would come here, of course HE would be here, why wouldn't HE be here...
                                 I gave Bon a quiet look before gesturing, "I'm surprised to see you here, dude... But as you can clearly tell, I'm kind of busy and I'm already playing with Y/N. Right, Y/N?" I looked at them and their brain looked absolutely fried as they didn't even make eye contact with me. Shit.
                                 I didn't even have a moment to check up on them before Bon gave me a cheeky smile that made my face burn, "Looks like they're down for the round anyway, so why don't we finish this round off and we all have something nice to eat? I'm in the mood for burgers. The loser has to pay of course... I mean... You're not scared to challenge me, are you?"
Damn you Jeremy, you know I can't say no to this in front of Y/N, you asshole... I already have such a big fucking tab at this place! I took a deep breath and grabbed him by the neck line of his shirt, "Oh you're on, Bon Bon!"
He smirks as he stared at me with his b- stupid sage green eyes, "I believe, it's my turn so if you will excuse me." He slipped from my grip and pulled out his ball from his bag.
A perfect strike without even looking, what a bloody fucking showoff. He turned to me adjusting his bouncy soft wavy brown hair, "Your turn, Fox-boy." He flashed perfect smile and no no no no no no no no no no no! Not this time, Mike keep your head straight.
I took a deep breath before looking up and back at Y/N. They were just starting to think I am cool for once... DAMN IT! I CANNOT SCREW THIS UP!

POV: 2nd
By the time you cooled down from your brain over heating, Mike and Bon had started playing the game without you or, more accurately, Mike continued where you left off as if your strike was his. And in truth, it really was all of his work, so you didn't really care too much. It was like watching the bowling version of Eros and Apollo flexing there archery skills to each other. Each divinely perfect, every move calculated. Strong passionate glances passed back-and-forth between each other. Strike after strike until something strange happened. Mike looked at Bon for a moment and something unspoken was said. The two stared at each other as the two approach each other. "Last round, Foxy Boy," Bon said as he leaned right into Mike's space. Mike's eyes narrowed as he leaned in too, "Yeah, don't embarrass yourself, Bon Bon." Bon just laughed as he folded his arms over his head, "Aww thanks, right back at you, hot shot." Mike groaned.
Mike moved up to the lane and readied himself as Bon got real close to Mike, "Oooo your tense. Trying to impress someone?" Mike shuttered, "Fuck off." And, just as you thought Bon would back up finally, he smacks Mike's ass, "Good luck." Mike froze still, turned beet red, and, for the first time since you seen him play, he played a gutter ball.
Bon just laughed as you became mortified. The way Mike was blushing was obvious, you weren't the only one he was trying to impress. You were so distracted, you didn't actually catch the last parts of the game, but in the end the winner was Bon.
You stared down your now rival as he began to gloat, "Well well Mike, looks like you owe me." Mike was about to say something, but then Bon hugged him, "I'm glad you're back Mike. The group feels off with out you." Mike blushes again as he hugs him back, "I missed you too..." You got up and coughed, "So how about some lunch guys?"
Bon let go and said something about wings or something, but all you cared about was physically getting between the two of them. As pathetic as it was, the rest of your time at Junior's was spent this way. The two of them being buddy buddy and you having to re-insert yourself into the conversation and situation.
You know, Mike wasn't doing this on purpose, but it still made you upset and you left a little sad. Your fake date ended with you promising to keep Mike company while he babysits his sister tomorrow and you swearing to destroy Bon for ruining your day.