Chapter 2: Oppies

POV: 2nd - Y/N
                                   Snapping back to the current day, "It's all coming back to me... Yeah I was there the day someone got stabbed..." You hoped the boy did not recognize you, this would've been incredibly awkward.
                                   "That makes sense, there was a lot of people from out of town on that day, I think they were having a funeral for some old lady who died. Yeah that day was wild. Hey do you wanna hear a fun fact?"
                                    "Ummmm sure..." Anything would be better than thinking about what happened back then and the embarrassment you thought.
                                    "Do you know my dad's actually one of the owners of that place?"
                                    "Wow what a small world, were you there that day?"
                                    "Nah I wish I was. Sounds fucking hilarious."
                                     It was not funny, it was not funny at all. Eventually your mom went to go look for you and found you under the table holding the knife, she looked disappointed, "Can't you be a normal child for five minutes and come outside so you can take a picture with a stupid robots?"
                                     "No!"
                                     "Oh come on they're not gonna bite you. Out! NOW!"
                                      As you continue to refuse a man approached your mother, "Oh what's wrong is the little one not having a good time?" You distinctly remember this man possibly for all the wrong reasons. For starters, very heavy British accent. Second, he made the unfortunate mistake of trying to interact with you while the adrenaline was running through you. He leaned down to get a good look at you. To your childish mind, his silver eyes freaked the living hell out of you.
                                      "Hello there little one, how are you doing today?"
                                      "Demon! Get back or or or I'll stab you!"
                                      Instead of getting offended, he merely laughs, "Aw, I didn't mean to scare you. I don't know what happened, you were having such a fun time today. I see you were playing the crane game and you won yourself a plushy. Mmmmm... It's a Bonnie plushy, don't you like Bonnie?"
                                       "I- I like bunnies, but the real Bonnie and Freddy scares me... Please don't get any closer, you're scaring me..." You said in between sniffles as you shook quietly under the table.
                                      He gave a very tender smile, "Well aren't you adorable. You know, you shouldn't play with knives." The man said with a smirk that seemed too wide for his head and he got closer, and without thinking, the next thing you know, the knife was lunged. The man gave out a bloodcurdling scream. He fell back and looked directly at you. Suddenly he made a very disgusting smile as he began to softly laugh to himself.
                                      At this your mother grabbed your sister's arm and picked her up and ran out of the building. Sensing that this was your time to leave, you got up and ran screaming at the top of your lungs, "I'm sorry I hurt your tummy!"
                                       Back in the present, Michael was retelling the story from his perspective, repeating the last thing you said to that poor man as you ran away. In a highly exaggerated high-pitched tone, of course while laughing, "Man my dad was pissed for days cause he had to stay in the hospital. Apparently the little kid came back at the hospital while he was sleeping and left a note and their Bonnie plushy. Do you know he still keeps that note in his office?"
                                       "I STABBED YOUR DAD!" You covered your mouth, quickly realizing that you blew your cover. Michael's eyes widen with amusement, suddenly this day was absolutely perfect for him. His voice cracked as you could hear a British accent poking through the American one he had been putting on, "Holy shit you're the little kid that stabbed my dad! What a small freaking world! Ha ha ha. Almost worth getting my nose punched in. I finally get to see the myth and legend. Sometimes when my dad is pissed, he'll throw darts at that note."
                                       Of all people why did it have to be the son of the guy you stabbed as a kid. Unable to express yourself you simply blurt out, "I didn't mean to- He freaked me out! What was I supposed to do!?" He just kept laughing and you pout, "If you see your dad anytime soon, tell him I'm sorry. I was too nervous to do it in person, plus we were leaving town shortly after...."
                                       The energy of the room was completely different now. A few minutes ago Michael was just some kid who you broke the nose of, now he's acting like he's known you his entire life. "You know when I came here I was worried that I wouldn't know anyone guess I unintentionally found someone."
                                       You can hear the people in the side of the room shuffling around they're probably gonna open the door soon, "OK listen here's the deal, you don't tell anyone about me doing that and I help protect you during your first day of school by giving you the heads up and helping you not get eaten alive. Got it!"
                                       "OK deal, but you gotta tell me the story from your perspective." And that is how you got stuck with Michael. It all goes up/downhill from here.