Chapter 22: Discipline

⚠️⚠️WARNING: The following chapter contains depictions of child abuse 😢, death 💀, and "suicide" 🚫 . If you find the following offensive or upsetting you probably will want to skip this chapter. ⚠️⚠️
(P.S. It's a long chapter.)

POV: 2nd
                                   The inside of his room looked like something you'd see in a house for sale, no sense of personality or that someone was actually living there. You expected rock 'n' roll posters, punk clothes, or even just the smell of teen boys, but nothing. "What are you doing here, you can't be here?!"
                                   "I'm here to see you silly. I wasn't gonna just ditch you," you laughed at his nervousness. He grabbed you, a mixture of happiness and sadness.  Stammering was all he could do as he tried to find the words, but then you began to hear something approaching the room.
                                    He looked around, "Hide now! The last thing I wanna do is deal with my dad yelling at me when I just got home!" You nodded your head climbing underneath his bed. Now, it smelled like a teenage boy.
                                     As you held your nose, you heard a conversation happen outside of the bed.

POV: 1st - Mike
                                     Father came into the room with a swift motion. I was sitting on my bed so he looked even taller than he usually does, "Yes, father?" One day, I swear I'm gonna be taller than him and things will not be the same.
                                     He gave me a smile, which was uncomfortable. He doesn't smile unless he had something terrible to say to you or you were a certain business partner of his. "Well how was your time at that school? I heard you made a friend. How... sweet." I froze for a moment, only nodding my head. It had been a miracle that he didn't find out who exactly Y/N was yet. I know damn well he still has that grudge, so if he knew, he'd have more malice in his voice, "I suppose I've made a few friends..."
                                     He leaned down to my level, "Yes, but you weren't there to make friends were you? Well I hope you've gotten whatever you had out of your system... Speaking of friends, I heard you and "your friends" got in trouble while you were there?"
                                     I took a deep breath trying to keep my cool, "It wasn't really a fight it was just some jerks messing with us and we told them to screw off." He cut me off harshly, "Language, Michael. Language and you know I despise that accent."
                                      I allowed myself to speak in my natural British accent as I continued, "It was in self-defense." He rolled his eyes, giving me a very serious look, "I heard the leader of those miscreants came back with you to spend the summer? So when am I going to meet them?"
                                      I wanted to say, "Never." The last thing I needed was my old man snooping around my personal life. The last thing I needed was for him to somehow convince Y/N that I was a loser. In the end I just said, "I guess whenever you and them are not busy..."
                                      He smirked, that was the answer he wanted, "Good. I'll be working at the diner tomorrow, so why not you two stop by for lunch so I can get a good look at them."
                                      It wasn't a suggestion, it wasn't a request, it was an order. I paused as I realize that this would probably be very stressful for Y/N, "I'll ask, no promises."
                                      He huffed, "Goodnight, Michael." He slammed the door and there was a long pause. "Your dads a creep alright..." I nearly screamed, but Y/N pinned me down and covered my mouth in time, "Shhhh. He can still hear you if your that loud."
                                      Their face hovered over me for a few moments, my heart beating a bit quicker. My eyes trailed to the door, worried he'd be back at any moment. I stared at them one more time, their E/C eyes staring into me before they got off of me.