Chapter 0: Prologue

[Author's Note: Hi this is my first true authentic romance story. Sure I've use romance as a plot point in some of my other pieces but like it's never been a full on romance so show me mercy. A lot of my stories don't get a lot of views so I don't expect this to blow up or anything.
                     I hope you read the description of the story before clicking. I also hope that you can see the image I chose to attach to the chapters. In this case, the image above should be someone's reference sheet for how they depict Michael. It's pretty close to how I imagine he looks. Feel free to tell me if it doesn't work.]

POV: 1st - Mike
Father wouldn't look at me the entire car ride. I could tell that he was still mad at me for what I had done to Evan and I'm still mad at myself. But a part of me thinks that he's just mad in general at me. I don't know what he wants. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't just pretend it didn't happen. How am I supposed to get back to normal life and go to school when everyone hates me.
Whoever recommended my father send me to a boarding school two hours away from town until "I man up", I swear I'm going to find them and I'm gonna kill them. The last thing I want to do is leave Lizzy alone with him. He would never hurt her, but at the same time he doesn't take care of her.
There's nothing fucking out here except for dirt, sand, and a tree or two. I was starting to worry this place doesn't fucking exist and he's just going to pull out a gun and shoot me dead like that terrible story he told me about his father putting down his dog. But to my surprise eventually I did see it in the distance, it looked like a prison. The building was tall and shaped like a giant rectangle and it has huge walls with watch towers around every corner.
The surrounding town around Mr. Bonester's School For Troubled Youth was a shitty place that made hurricane look big. There was only one of every type of store you could think of that was a bear necessity. But then again, I'm not surprised what kind of town would wanna be next to such a school. School for losers, try hards, punks, kids that probably should be going to prison and not a school, and I guess me now. What a fucking dump!

POV: 2nd - Y/N
You've been in the school for nearly 3 years. You knew every crevice every crack and every door and every time a group of new meat arrived, you always knew who they were. They say the newcomers have a certain smell to them and honestly that smell is probably just the lack of terrible detergent that they use to clean the uniforms here.
Despite your reason for coming here, you had been out of trouble for a very long time so going to the main office was not really something you did too often. The only reason why you were going there today is because you officially were starting freshman year of high school. It was rough finishing middle school in this place and from what you feel you might be spending half of your high school experience here as well.
As you were walking through the hall, you bump into one of the "fresh meat". He's tall and lanky with tannish skin, clearly not naturally tannish skin. So with the lack of sunlight most kids get around here, he'll probably be paler than the moon. At first you were pissed off that he bumped into you without saying anything, not even a single apology, but you've been through worse. That was until the punk had the audacity to grunt out, "Watch where you're going you fat bitch."
"Excuse me, I know the walking lamppost didn't fucking say something to me right now?! Newsflash punk, you might've been a big fish where the fuck you came from, but here baby boy, you are a fucking guppy in a really deep ocean!" You said with extra malice in your voice, staring him directly into his eyes. You weren't on top of the school popularity list, but you definitely were on the top of the "do not fuck with" list. And you had a reputation to keep.
Before you knew it, he was running at you to hit you and you toppled his ass. Pinning him to the ground and slamming your fist into his face over and over again. Unfortunately because you were right next to the office, people immediately heard the two of you and you jumped off of him trying to distance yourself. But sadly you're rounded up into the office either way with the little punk.