Chapter 9: Let Rock While "The World (is) Revolving"

POV: 2nd
                                        Before you can do any fun activities, you all head towards the auditorium for roll call to make sure you're all in school. The disciplinarian eyes Mike up and down, but doesn't say anything. She then walks up to you and stares into your eyes, "These bands of miscreants seem to follow your example. An incident happened yesterday involving your group and another. I hope that you have a good explanation for what happened." You knew damn well that she didn't actually want to hear a good explanation, she seem bored and about to take it out on you.
                                       You took a deep breath, "Just a disagreement is all. Then we try to remove ourselves from the situation without becoming confrontational." She stares at you eyeing every movement and sighs as she walks away. She knew your group didn't do anything wrong, but she wanted to try to find some thing anything off about your statement. Before she disappeared, she added briefly, "Well try not to have a disagreement again..."
                                       After that you were free to go, the group gather together into a classroom that has become the club room for your group for the past year and a half. You hadn't had a chance to get into this room much due to the amount of homework and helping Mike with his homework, so it was nice to get a break for once. Everyone went towards their station to do their own thing, except for Mike. You pause for a moment. Right, Mike never came here before. In the month of being here, Mike mostly spent all his free time alone in his room goofing off.
                                        Mike sort of slides up to you nervously, "So what do you guys normally do during free time..." Tina pulls out a drum set and drags it towards you, "Mostly our own thing me and Y/N are part of a band, but our other teammates are sort of at home with their family so we are just sort of practicing alone." Mike's eyes open wide, "Wait wait wait you're in a band and you didn't tell me!!!" You pause for a moment as you get your guitar case open, "Well like I said I also do art with some of the art kids. I got really into watercolor and acrylic painting, I mean I've tried oil it's just really messy. I'm mostly just a lyricist though, I can sort of play the guitar and sing, but I'm not the best..."
                                          Michael looked at you like you were telling him the coolest thing in the world and you sort of blush a little bit, "Cool so you write your own music that's awesome. Can I see?!"
                                         Tina twirls around her drumsticks as she rolls her eyes, "You're not gonna see it, you're gonna hear it. Let's rock this hell hole!" Mike looks super hype, while the rest of the group sort of winces. Davie speaks up, "I'm cool with you guys playing whatever music you want, but please don't sing that song about all the blood. I almost threw up last time. I'm trying to do my papier-mâché over here." Dennis for once did not say anything. You do a quick exercise before putting on your game face.
                                        "You know I don't sing songs that are super cheery," you grab your cherry red guitar and strum aggressively as Tina nearly jumped out of her seat. You slide your white wolf mask over your face as Mike sits in the corner excited, "From the beginning, "The World Revolving!" We're gonna keep going until we get to the other song no matter, how many mistakes we make! I mean we got an audience..." You close your eyes and get ready to rock.
                                       (Basically you start singing a rock cover of the Deltarune song "The World Revolving," but I'm gonna write down the fan lyrics that someone made. I only really changed like a few lines. And this stories universe you wrote the song. Basically any song that wouldn't canonically make sense being in the 80s is written by you and it's most likely a rock cover. Feel free to slide to the end, if you don't wanna read it, but this might be a hint for future plot stuff.)

"Everything I do is no sin!
So let the chaos begin!
Freedom denies the right to choooooose!
In this game everyone will looooooose!!!
No we are finally free!
Everybody knows the best place to hide is-
INSANITY!!!

Meanwhile the world will spin!
Hypnotizing, terrorizing,
Those locked WITHIN!!!

Chaos chaos let it rain!
All these bugs are in my brain!
I see why the world's gone blind,
That is how I found my MIND!!!

We're created just to DIE,
Mortal sin's the reason WHY!!!
YOU CAN'T STOP WHAT YOU BEGUN!
Might as well have so much fun!

The light is running low,
And the shadow starts to GROW!
And the places that you know,
Fade with the AFTERGLOW!

There is a light inside your soul,
Slowly shrinking in the COLD,
From the truth deep down you know,
Your soul will never be bright as SNOW!

Can't you see,
Your worlds of fantasy! (X3)
The best place to hide is-
INSANITY!!!
Your worlds of fantasy!!!"

                                        You're completely out of breath, your fingers stretching slightly. It was a nearly perfect run, although there were a few times where the drum was smacked too early or you hit the wrong cord in the heat of the moment. Mike claps and starts cheering, "That was fucking sick! When you told me you were in a band, I thought you were gonna suck, but that was cool!"
                                        "I guess... thank you." You found yourself blushing and tried to hide your face. Tina's face was super sweaty, "We are the baddest bitches in this entire school and don't you forget that, Moxy!"