"Hello. He whispers.

- Hey." I say quite dryly.

I actually do not know how to act with him after what happened yesterday night. I just don't know how to act with him anymore. He notices I am being dry, he turns around making sure Yona and Sheleno weren't looking. He turns back at me and approaches me. He suddenly grabs my neck between his huge hand.

His arm slides on my back, pressing my body against his, he kisses me. I widen my eyes in surprise before finally closing them and just enjoying the feeling of his lips against mine. Because I fucking miss that feeling every time. It is slowly starting to get concerning. I rest my hand on his cheek. God. I love his lips, I love how they move against mine.

I realize what is going on. I tilt back, ending our kiss thinking Yona and Sheleno probably saw us. I take a deep breath. Neteyam exhales before speaking up.

"About last night with-" He can not finish his sentence, he gets cut off.

I see Yona arriving behind him and grabbing his hand. She drags him with her before speaking up with an adorable smile on her lips.

"Come on Neteyam!" She says.

Neteyam turns to her as he is being dragged by her and I wish I could grab his hand and beg him to stay so we could talk about what happened last night because this whole situation is just so bothering me. But Yona doesn't seem to have the same opinion as us. Neteyam turns to me with raised eyebrows before speaking up.

"We'll talk after this, I promise you!" He says.

I simply smile at him before nodding positively. I see them disappearing. Neteyam gets on his direhorse and settle the bond with it, slightly tilting back. He has such a thin and slutty waist. I love it. It is just so attractive. I bite my bottom lip as I turn around and see Sheleno walking over me with a direhorse. I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Good morning princess.

- Good morning Sheleno." I answer with a smile.

He chuckles before nodding at the direhorse. I look at it. It is beautiful, so blue but with yellow tiny details. I smile as Sheleno starts to speak up.

"This is nameless direhorse. And it's yours, from now on." He says.

I giggle before approaching the direhorse. I smile before caressing it. It snorts. I don't know how I am going to name it. I will just think about it.

"Come on. Get on him.

- It's a male? I ask.

- Yes indeed." He says with a smile.

I smile as I keep admiring the creature. I am already in love with him. I do like Sheleno told me and get on him. I turn around and see Neteyam and Yona starting to straddle over me. It shouldn't be too hard to ride, it's like an Ilu.

"Looks like you are already comfortable with it." Neteyam says.

I grin at him before settling the bond with the direhorse. It starts neighing as I see its pupils growing bigger. I grin as I caress him trying to calm him down. He has yellow eyes, and it reminds me of Emey. As if she was following me, even here in the forest.

"Do I just spiritually tell him what to do like with other creatures?

- Yes ma'am." Sheleno tells me.

He starts walking away, getting on his direhorse. I turn to Yona and Neteyam. Yona just kept ignoring my gaze and I still don't know why. I don't care about her confessing her feelings to Neteyam, it's just the way it has been said in front of me that disturbed me.