"Don't, I'll start blushing, and look like a cherry" I say.

"An adorable cherry" he quips with that smirk that always seems to make me internally swoon like a teenager experiencing hormones for the first time.

"Get in your car" I say before pushing myself up and giving him a chaste kiss.

"You first" he replies and I just laugh lightly before walking over to the back of the car where one of Nathan's PPO's opens the door and allows me to get into the back seat which was quite luxurious, and held most of the same features as my boyfriend's Maybach.

As I buckled my seat the car started and Nathan's car moved past the car before escaping view out of the garage.

One of the security guards then got into the front seat and started car before driving off, and I was glad that Nathan provided me with both female PPO's so that there wouldn't be any awkwardness that may arise if it were a different scenario.

Staring out of the window I watched Boston's rainy weather take over the view out of my droplet covered tinted window. The city had a darker look more ambient despite the few brave people that were wandering around the sidewalks with their umbrellas opened and coats wrapped around them.

The black Aston Martin however was at the light ahead and just as quickly disappeared around the corner and with it the man I know was likely going to just drive around for the next twenty minutes before going to school.

When the car eventually pulled into the airport I watched Nathan's jet be pulled out and prepared to have it take off.

Getting out of the vehicle I crossed the space between the car and the plane before climbing the steps and going over to the seat that I typically took before preparing for the thirty minute flight from Boston to JFK airport.

As I waited for the plane to be cleared for take off my phone vibrated and I looked down to the screen.

Nathan

Hi, beautiful I forgot to mention that the penthouse is pre setup for you so don't worry about having to race to catch a flight back here
Received 7:46

Thank you Nathan,
Read 7:47

No worries, I wanted you to have a good place to stay. Also if you pick a car to go in please don't take anything over a million dollars
Received 7:48

Okay, I will mind what I pick Mr. Collector
Read 7:49

Just don't want you to end up in an accident, remember the more expensive the car the faster it will go
Received 7:50

I'm a responsible driver
Read 7:51

I know you are, I'd forbid you from driving any of them if you weren't. Cough Zavier cough
Received 7:52

So nice to your friends
Read 7:53

He's just special, has fun though so no fault there
Received 7:54

That's why he and Theo balance you and Lucian being what is it you call yourself sometimes a priss?
Read 7:55

Yes, and I will remember that
Received 7:56

I'm only teasing
Read 7:57

I know love
Received 7:58

Focus on driving not texting me, also class starts in half an hour
Read 7:59

I am actually standing in line for coffee, I had been driving, then parked
Received 8:00

Of course you were, have fun at school, put all that business knowledge to use
Read 8:01

No promises, enjoy your trip, I loves you
Received 8:02

I will, I love you too
Sent 8:03

By the time I set my phone back down we were in the air and passing in view of the ocean. I could also pick out the distant edge of Long Island where I imagined many of New York's richest were just waking up, or leaving their coveted homes.

Thank god Nathan doesn't buy into all of the excess that gets promoted now.

The irony wasn't lost though I was modelling for the same brands that so many people were trying to save to buy from.

I spent what left of the flight though just watching the coast line and admiring the houses that lined the beachfront until it changed to suburbs, and eventually buildings that rose into the towering skyscrapers of Manhattan along with the always impressive Winters Group Tower that seemed much like a crowning gem for the cityscape in front of me.

The plane then banked hard and turned in for the approach to JFK International where I would be getting driven to the shoot immediately after landing.

As the jet touched the tarmac and slowed before being guided to the hanger or one of the hangers that I guessed the Winters used or owned.

The latter wouldn't surprise me if true.

There was a chaos to an airport in how planes came and went, luggage being ferried around, and passengers going to and from boarding bays along with a few across the open ground to smaller planes.

My specific boarding ramp was soon attached to the side of the plane and I made my exit down the stairs to the inside of the hanger which bore various materials that were all tucked away neatly presumably so that if something happened it could be fixed. Honestly though I didn't have a clue about most of the things that I was looking at.

Making my way out of the hanger I went towards the airport and through the various gates and what not until I was at the front entrance where a vehicle sat in waiting for me.

"Arilynn Hamilton?" the very extravagantly dressed girl in front of me inquires.

"Yes that's me" I say with a warm smile and she gives and equally warm and bubbly one in response.

"Fabulous, we have all the outfits at the studio we just have to get there quick, hop in" she says and I quickly do stepping in after her into the silver Mercedes Sprinter van.

I'm going to end it there so I can include part of the shoot in the next chapter and also Arilynn's night in Nathan's penthouse, I have a little moment planned for that, comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace